Company: Harrell's Car Wash Systems
Posted on: March 18, 2019
Job DescriptionThe Equipment Sales role will focus on promoting and selling our carwash systems to potential and existing customers, while meeting and exceeding sales target objectives. The goal of this position is to represent the company for the sale of carwash equipment to customers in a defined sales area. This position will be covering southern New York, southwest corner of Connecticut, New York City, Long Island, northern New Jersey and eastern Pennsylvania.
- Some level of mechanical skills/ability to understand mechanical items.
- Responsible for traveling to businesses throughout the assigned territory to sell carwash equipment at own expense each month.
- Develop and manage new relationships with customers, planning and demonstrating a detailed understanding of both the customers sector and business challenges.
- Examine existing equipment and recommend upgrades or replacements.
- Provide competitive information such as bid situations, pricing data, or bundling equipment in order to establish negotiated pricing contracts.
- Perform product demonstrations and application support.
- Ensure all contracts and paperwork are completed correctly and forwarded to office personnel upon new account set-up.
- Keep accurate records of leads, activity reports, weekly planner and any other reporting's ensuring all the necessary paperwork is completed and forwarded to the appropriate person(s) by 8 a.m. every Monday or as required.
- To continually update customer information, organize and maintain all customer files and complete sales information making sure office personnel has the necessary paperwork.
- Must keep current on product knowledge, features and benefits of all equipment sold by Harrell's.
- Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints, identifying solutions, suggesting improved methods and techniques as well as recommending system improvements in a professional and friendly manner.
- Estimate date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of manufacturing's production and delivery schedules.
- Have accurate signed expense reports at the office by the 5th of every month. (non-qualified expenses will not be reimbursed, must have an accurate receipt for all expenses).
- Review monthly sales report with Management to determine if goals and objectives are being met.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance of yourself as well as your vehicle.
- Represent Harrell's Car Wash Systems in a professional manner at all times.
- Attends applicable sales training events and trade shows as required.Qualifications:
- Five year' sales experience in a related field.
- College degree preferred
- Must have a good understanding of local market conditions with knowledge of sales.
- Demonstrates leadership, organizational, management, interpersonal, analytical and communication skills.
- Must have strong organizational skills and ability to plan each day effectively.Physical Requirements:The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- The employee must be willing and able to drive long distances to jobs and work long hours as required.
- Tolerate extreme heat and/or extreme cold.
- Work throughout the week, out of town and stay overnight, if required.
- Must pass background and pre-employment drug screenCompany DescriptionHarrell's Car Wash Systems Company was founded over 40 years ago, Harrells provides a unique, 360-degree experience for investors and continued service for car wash owners. Harrell's started from humble beginnings as a car wash, and has expanded to become the leading distributor in Iowa, N. Dakota, S Dakota, Nebraska, Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, Illinois, Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Vermont, Rhode Island, New York, Maine, Virginia, West Virginia, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Washington D.C, and New Jersey. Our background in car wash ownership gives us a unique perspective to help you succeed. Unlike other distributors, we know first-hand what you need, and are ready and able to get the job done. From start to finish, Harrell's provides every service you need to get your car wash up and keep it running smoothly. Whether it's your first car wash or your next one, we'll give you professional service you can count on.www.hcws.com
Keywords: Harrell's Car Wash Systems, Newark , Equipment Sales, Sales , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!