District Sales Supervisor
Company: Keurig Dr Pepper
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Job OverviewDistrict Sales Supervisor for Avenel, NJ and the
surrounding areas The District Sales Supervisor is responsible for
building brand loyalty and brand value while achieving sales
objectives for a district within an established expense budget.
Will represent the company to distributor partners in all
sales-oriented activities. Identifies and evaluates new or emerging
trends in competitive activity.
- This position is located in Avenel and supports customer stores
between the following counties: Morris, Union, Hudson, Essex,
Bergen, Passaic and surrounding areas.
- Will directly manage a team of Merchandisers and/or and Account
- This position will be working Monday to Friday with additional
support on weekends/holidays if needed.
- Ability to use your own vehicle to travel around the territory
as needed. Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain customer account contacts to increase
product availability within assigned market.
- Monitor business activities to ensure compliance with
- Develop action plans to ensure achievement of annual
- Develop customer programs designed to improve consumers
visibility of branded products.
- Identify key decision makers for account management and
contacts to coordinate the use of marketing programs, point of sale
materials and sales promotion programs.
- Audit account sales records to verify coverage information is
accurate and that key contacts are listed.
- Adjust coverage responsibilities to ensure successful
achievements of goals and objectives for targeted program
- Train, manage and motivate Sales and Merchandising team
- Manage and operate within the established operating and
marketing budgets by reporting and tracking all activity. Total
- Benefits, subject to election and eligibility: Medical, Dental,
Vision, Disability, Paid Time Off (including paid parental leave,
vacation, and sick time), 401k with company match, Tuition
Reimbursement, and Mileage Reimbursement
- Annual bonus based on performance and eligibility Requirements
- 1 year of people management experience
- 3 years of territory sales or sales related experience
- 3 years experience with Microsoft Office
- Valid driver's license Company OverviewKeurig Dr Pepper (KDP)
is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual
headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue
in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft
drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and
mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in
the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system
that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and
partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and
consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that
meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig, Dr
Pepper, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Canada Dry, Snapple, Bai,
Motts and The Original Donut Shop. The Company employs more than
25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing
plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business,
which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and
wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also
provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional
growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and
appreciated at work. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity
employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig
Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in
employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or
national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other
status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected
Keywords: Keurig Dr Pepper, Newark , District Sales Supervisor, Sales , Morristown, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!