Company: Cargo Force
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Job Description: *
*Purpose of the Position*
The work of a Cargo Ramp Services Agent includes but are not
limited to the marshalling, push / tow of aircraft, the loading and
unloading of mail, cargo, company materials special cargo, ULDs, on
and off aircraft, the transfer of cargo between cargo terminals and
passenger terminals, the accepting, sorting and delivery of air
cargo and mail shipments, loading and unloading of mail and cargo
to and from carts, build and breakdown of aircraft ULDs,
transporting cargo to and from aircraft, fill ULD forms, perform
cargo and ULD inventories, fueling and cleaning of Ground Services
Equipment, perform housekeeping duties and any other related duties
as instructed by AGI Supervisors and Managers.
*Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities*
* Ability to judge distances
* Ability to operate equipment such as tugs, aircraft loaders,
forklifts, ground support equipment.
* Ability to understand and follow safety instructions.
* Must read and speak English.
* Must be able to handle stress in a fast-paced environment and
ensure deadlines are met.
* Ability to concentrate on detail.
* Ability to lift 50-70 lbs.
* Adhere to safety practices and programs.
* Ability to challenge unauthorized individuals in secured
* Ability to multitask.
*Education / Experience and Requirements*
* High School Diploma or GED required.
* Previous Ramp Services experience is preferred
* Valid U.S. Driver's License.
* Successful completion of required airport badging process and
pre-employment drug screen is required.
*Schedule of Hours*
Alliance Ground International operates twenty-four hours a day
seven days a week in three operational shifts, AGI requires its
employees to be able to work flexible schedules which may be
adjusted to meet operational demands such as flight delays,
cancellations, adhocs, etc. Applicants must be able to work on
weekends, (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) and holidays. Strict
adherence to company attendance policies are expected and enforced.
Alliance Ground International is an equal opportunity employer. We
celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive
environment for all employees.
Job Type: Full-time
* On call
* Weekend availability%10152456%
Keywords: Cargo Force, Newark , Ramp Agent, Sales , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!