HVAC Sheet Metal Duct Fabricator
Company: Interstate Air Conditioning & Heating
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Why We Work Here:
- + Supportive and friendly culture
- + Growth opportunities
- + Competitive Pay & Benefits
- + Company paid Holidays, Sick time and Vacation time
- + State of the art shopInterstate Air Conditioning & Heating,
Inc. is one of the leading HVAC repair, installation and management
companies in the New York & New Jersey Market.Our -Sheet Metal
Fabricators play an important role in our company. They fabricate
and assemble sheet metal using machines and hand tools to product
high quality HVAC ductwork.Responsibilities---
- Select gauges and types of sheet metal or non-metallic
material, according to product specifications.
- Operate machines to cut, shape, and form sheet metal including
roller, rotodie, shear, punch press, hand brake, weighting machine,
plasma cutters, and more.
- Drill and punch holes in metal, for electrical components,
screws, bolts, or rivets.
- Fasten seams and joints together with welds, bolts, cement,
rivets, solder, caulks, metal drive clips, and bonds to assemble
components into products or to repair sheet metal items.
- Trim, file, grind, deburr, buff, and smooth surfaces, seams,
and joints of assembled parts, using hand tools and portable power
- Finish parts, using hacksaws, and hand, rotary, or squaring
- Develop and lay out patterns that use materials most
- Insulate ductwork using glue & pinspotter. -
- Maintain equipment, making repairs and modifications when
necessary.Qualifications1-3 years experience in a similar role
required.Must be able to stand for the duration of the day to
perform sheet metal working tasks.Constant reaching to perform
fabrication tasks, use tools and operate machines.Occasionally lift
up to 70lbsPowered by JazzHR
Keywords: Interstate Air Conditioning & Heating, Newark , HVAC Sheet Metal Duct Fabricator, Professions , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...