Facilities & Ops Coordinator
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Position at WebMD
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
The Facilities and Operations Coordinator's focus is to extend excellent customer service while providing comprehensive facilities support for office operations, including responding to and fulfillment of all facilities related requests, complete interior office structure and maintenance, mechanical, electrical, plumbing , furniture, fixtures and equipment, internal and external relocations, vendor and outsourced contractors procurement and coordination, asset inventory management, review of vendor service level agreements, work order data analysis, vendor performance reporting, and cost analysis, oversee activities of vendors and contractors as required, preparing and processing documents, invoices and work orders, review vendor contracts prior to submitting for approval by management, coordinate and complete day to day operation tasks, and front office administration support (when required) for all assigned location(s). Supports Facilities management team as necessary and perform tasks necessary for the overall success, increased efficiency and productivity of the department and organization.
Facilities and Operations Responsibilities:
General Responsibilities include :
- Printer and copy center maintenance
- Receives, sorts, and delivers mail and packages around the office: USPS, UPS, and FedEx
- Prepares outgoing FedEx shipments and labels
- Maintains conference room appearances and technology
- Sets up and breaks down seating, equipment, and technology for events
- Minor building repairs (paint, furniture repair, etc.)
- Provides support for New York, New Providence, Lyndhurst, and Clifton offices
- Supports onboarding process by assigning and preparing new hire seating location, providing initial supplies, and creating access badges
- Passes out everyday supplies
- Orders and maintains proper inventory levels for mailroom
- Maintains mailroom and flow of packages, keeping mailroom clean and organized
- Answers and addresses Facilities help tickets via our First Aid ticket system
- Supports Facilities with any other daily operations
- May require heavy lifting (Up to 100 pounds)
- Must be willing to work occasional overtime/weekends
Keywords: WebMD, Newark , Facilities & Ops Coordinator, Professions , Newark, New Jersey
here to apply!