Business Systems Analyst
Company: JSR Tech Consulting
Posted on: March 16, 2023
The Business Systems Analyst will work with business & systems
personnel to create business requirement documents, requirement
traceability matrix, and the review of project artifacts.
Responsible for the creation of the Business Requirement Document
(BRD), the Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) and the review of
project artifacts developed by the BSA role. Engages business
customers and technical systems analysts in the Requirements Phase
of initiatives. Develop expertise to navigate and implement the
SDLC methodology within a Plan/Deliver/Quality Assurance/Operate
model. Responsible for consistent on-time delivery of quality
deliverables in accordance with agreed upon plans.
- Build new and existing applications in preparation for a launch
of new business.
- Align with the business teams and rest of the AMFMCT teams in
assessing business needs and transforming them into scalable
- Work closely with quantitate modeling team and portfolio
- Collaborate with business groups to define solutions to
business needs. This includes eliciting, analyzing and documenting
business requirements, identifying multiple approaches, making
recommendations, and facilitating brainstorming and requirement
- Partner with the Technology team. Analyzing and documenting
systems / report design requirements which can include technical
specifications, pseudo code, database table design, diagramming
business process flows; to validate that the system solution meets
the business need.
- Conducting project related tests which include developing
detailed test plans, test cases and expected results; conducting
tests; evaluating and documenting results.
- Develop subject matter expertise on the trading,
performance/attribution and risk analytics platforms.
- Provide on-going support and troubleshooting production and
test issues to perform root cause analysis, reconciliations,
recommending corrective action and leading the resolution
- Taking deep analytical dives on data while being able to
conceptualize, synthesize and critically evaluate gathered
information, and communicate findings and recommendations.
Your Required Skills:
- Undergraduate (B.S.) degree in Finance, Economics, Business, or
Information System is preferred.
- Minimum of 8+ years' experience in the Financial
- Experience with Blackrock Aladdin is required.
- Previous experience with Bloomberg data is a big plus.
- At least 5 years of ALM (Asset and Liability Management)
experience with deep knowledge of performance and
- Previous experience with reinsurance industry is a huge
- In-depth understanding of various Fixed Income instruments and
their analytics, characteristics, and benchmarks with proven
knowledge of Derivatives and its processes is required.
- Candidate must have highly developed analytical, conceptual,
and problem-solving skill sets. Position requires the ability to
quickly trouble shoot issues and think outside the box.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and connect the dots, as
well as demonstrate drive, resourcefulness, and personal ownership
- Ability to work independently is critical, as is the ability to
work effectively in a diverse team environment and actively
participate in assessing impact of requested changes on existing
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and
comfortable working with all levels of an organization's technology
and business groups.
- Proficient with MS Excel, MS Word, MS Visio and PowerPoint.
Prior experience with JIRA and Confluence is a plus.
- Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience is
- Must be highly proficient in data manipulation and writing SQL
- Hands-on experience with any investment / trading system, or
performance attribution system is a plus.
Ability to manage small team or projects is highly desirable.
Keywords: JSR Tech Consulting, Newark , Business Systems Analyst, Professions , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...