Lead, Business Systems Analyst
Company: PGIM Global Short Duration High Yield Fund, Inc.
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Operations - Insurance Operations
The Lead, Business Systems Analyst partners with key collaborators across CIO, Global Technology and PGIM Operations and Innovations supporting investment related technology. The position is responsible for leading the production support and project implementations for iRisk 2.0. The position will be responsible for leading a team of testers supporting this initiative. Our ideal candidate will have shown experience in leading priorities, strategies and relationships between technology and business teams.
Your Required Skills:
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent with a major in finance, computer science, or related fields.
* 7+ years of industry experience, with experience leading people.
* Solid understanding in investment products including Debt (Fixed Income, Structured Finance, Private Placements, Mortgage Loans), Equity and Alternative Assets, Real Estate and Derivatives.
* Solid understanding of data warehousing with experience in design and implementation.
* Solid project management capabilities with experience implementing large scale initiatives.
* Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall methodologies; experience running SDLC.
* Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
* Excellent organizational and time leadership skills.
* Excellent relationship management experience, able to carefully lead business expectations with pragmatic and realistic technology delivery.
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while working on multiple tasks with challenging priorities both independently and within a team construct
* Develop requirements for the components of the system architecture
* Develop and enact testing strategies and use cases to ensure the system is performing as expected
* Lead an offshore testing team and allocate responsibilities accordingly
* Independently prioritize and manage various project work.
* Establish and manage to deliverable dates that meet client requirements.
* Partner with clients, business partners and technology throughout all phases of projects.
* Define, document and maintain effective project plans, issues tracking, business requirements, test plans and test results for all appropriate BA enhancements and initiatives.
* Identify and document technical deficiencies and coordinate resolution.
Note: Prudential is required by state specific laws to include the salary range for this role when hiring a resident in applicable locations. The salary range for this role is from $108,000.00 to $160,700.00. Specific pricing for the role may vary within the above range based on many factors including geographic location, candidate experience, and skills. Roles may also be eligible for additional compensation and/or benefits. Eligibility to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program is subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance. In addition, employees are eligible for standard benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and retirement.
Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ and its affiliates.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES:
If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, which may include an assessment, please email email@example.com.
Please note that the above email is solely for individuals with disabilities requesting an accommodation. If you are experiencing a technical issue with your application or an assessment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance.
Keywords: PGIM Global Short Duration High Yield Fund, Inc., Newark , Lead, Business Systems Analyst, Professions , Newark, New Jersey
here to apply!