Posted on: January 28, 2023
Americold is a global provider of temperature-controlled
infrastructure. We partner with farmers and food producers to
ensure their perishable and frozen product reaches foods suppliers,
restaurants, and your local grocery store without spoilage. Our
customers, which include some of the most respected brands in the
food industry, rely on our expertise and commitment to safety in
order to delivery on their commitments.
What You'll Do
• Answer phone, take messages, transfer calls, arrange conference
meetings, or travels, compose meeting notes, correspondence, and
• Manage projects, contribute to committee or teamwork, establish
schedules, and keep track of the daily work of clerical staff.
• Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone
systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing,
database management, and other applications.
• Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for
records, correspondence, and other material.
• Review work done by others to check for correct spelling and
grammar, ensure that company format policies are followed, and
What Experience You Need
• High school diploma or (GED) preferred, or At least one-year
related work experience.
• Requires several hours per day of sitting, getting up and down
from chairs, and reaching, or bending.
• Requires manual dexterity with normal hand and finger movements
for typical office work.
• Talking, hearing, and seeing are important elements of completing
What Could Set You Apart
• Ability to work in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment, and
to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
• Ability to communicate effectively with variety of
• Excellent communication and strong problem-solving skills.
• Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems, of Microsoft Office
Suite, Desktop computers, and accurate typing and data entry
What We Offer
Our associates know the answer to the question What's in it for me?
We offer best-in-class benefit programs and continuously work with
our associates to ensure that our offerings meet the needs of their
health and financial well-being. When you join Americold you join a
values-oriented company with a clear mission. We help our customers
feed the world.
Keywords: Americold, Newark , Administrative Assistant, Professions , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!