Lead- Maintenance ($2,500.00 Sign-On Bonus)
Company: Benjamin Moore
Posted on: January 23, 2023
- We offer excellent compensation.
- Qualify upon hire for an annual bonus of at least
- Enjoy outstanding and affordable medical benefits as well as a
robust paid time-off program.
- Follows all safety guidelines, rules; environmental and
regulatory guidelines; uses all required safety equipment.
- Maintains quality and cleanliness of the work area and
- Maintains, repairs, troubleshoots production and filling line
equipment, PLC, sensors, electrical drives, controls, mechanical,
processing systems, as well as working cross functionally among
- Performs preventive maintenance activities on plant equipment
including process machinery/equipment lubrication, adjustments,
cleaning and operating diagnosis and document findings.
- Coordinates with outside contractors and supplemental support
when necessary, including repairs, installations, security, fire
prevention, loss control, etc.
- Conducts diagnosis and troubleshooting breakdowns of computer
and PLC control systems. Troubleshoots and repairs machinery and
develops cost effective solutions to address root cause
- Proper record keeping of all maintenance, security
systems/controls, fire prevention systems/controls, etc.
- Maintains proper facility, and assets integrity including
structural, HVAC, lighting, electrical, plumbing, boiler operation,
repairs and improvements.
- Engages in implementing improvements to facility operations,
Health and Safety / Administration.
- Orders parts using purchase order system, performs spare parts
inventory, performsbuilding maintenance (lighting, plumbing, etc.),
and conducts weekly tests on sprinkler equipment for fire
- In collaboration with management, develops and executes
facility improvement projects as directed by facility management.
Participates and contributes to specified capital improvement
projects directed by facility management.
- Provides guidance and training to all operators on skill
development, processes and techniques.
- May be requested to work other shifts as necessary.
- Engages in implementing improvements to facility
- Experience with Raymond MHE equipment and Lantech Lean Wrap
machine is a plus.
- LEAN experience a plus.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School or equivalent and2 year Trade (technical) degree or
- Minimum 3-5 years progressive experience in manufacturing
and/or maintenance or similar industry.
- Ability to read and diagnose using schematics.
- Basic 480V electrical experience in an industrial facility, PLC
and instrument control, electrical power and motor controls,
thorough knowledge of test instruments used in field and
basicmechanical knowledge and troubleshooting ability.
- Three phase motor troubleshooting, motor control circuits
troubleshooting and installation, AC variable frequency drive
installation and troubleshooting. Able to troubleshoot other
electrical circuits including control boards and low voltages.
Electrical, pneumatic and mechanical controls experience a
- Knowledge of manufacturing, process systems, filling lines,
packaging equipment and OSHA regulations.
- Ability to read and write logic at a machine level and/or
Enterprise level. Ability to troubleshoot logic and make corrective
actions in the program (Allen-Bradley and/or GE Fanuc) preferred,
but not required.
- AB 500 5000 PLC, RSView32, FactoryTalk View, GE Proficiency
- Instrumentation Skills: Ability to install and troubleshoot:
RTD's, Thermo couplings, Radar Levels, Mass Flow meters, HART
communications protocols, Pressure Differential devices.
- Ability to install machinery following OEM guidelines, welding
(MIG, TIG). Ability to troubleshoot mechanical issues including
mechanical drive systems. Ability to troubleshoot and install
mechanical pumps (Positive displacement, centrifugal, AOD),
preferred, but not required.
- Millwright traits (rigging, lifting), preferred, but not
- Strong training in LO/TO, Arch Flash (NFPA 70E).
- Understanding of OSHA regulations in a manufacturing
- Completion of PLC controls logic training or
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Environment Factors and exposure throughout shift:
Physical effort and dexterity
- Frequency of physical activity throughout shift:
- Frequent sitting, standing, bending/twisting of neck and waist,
squatting and kneeling
- Frequent lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling objects from
- Constant standing (6-8+ hours)
- Frequent lifting of 10-50 lbs. (1-8+ hours) throughout
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs. continuously throughout
- Frequency of upper and lower extremity activity throughout
- Constant grasping with dominate hand (6-8+ hours)
- Frequent fine hand manipulation, pushing, pulling and reaching
above and below shoulder throughout shift.
- Constant walking (6-8+ hours)
- Getting onto forklifts continuously throughout shift
- Ability to life 50-75 pounds throughout shift
Environment Factors and exposure throughout shift:
- Ability to use respirator and proper PPE (eye protection,
- Ability to work on filling line and production
- Ability to work overtime and alternate shifts as needed.
Click to see how you can paint your future!
The color of pride: Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of
Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the
world's fourth most admired company. And for more than 130 years
we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and
home d--cor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich
and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that
our associates are the driving force behind our success, and we
strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity
and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look
for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class
services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using
the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand
experiences for our customers and retail network.
Diversity, Equity Inclusion
At Benjamin Moore, we believe diversity of culture, talent, and
varying perspectives is key to a collaborative, innovative, and
successful business.We are committed to driving change within our
organization through purposeful Diversity, Equity Inclusion (DE I)
efforts, while also focusing on our customers and communities in
which we serve. Our DE I efforts allow each of us to authentically
live our corporate values of Openness, Integrity, Community,
Excellence and Safety. Our Social Impact programming of strategic
local and national partnerships, in-kind donations, volunteerism,
and more expands our ability to make a difference in the lives of
all of our stakeholders. We hope you will join us and become an
advocate for diversity and inclusion here at Benjamin Moore.
At Benjamin Moore, our people are the heart of the company and our
number one asset. We are committed to providing safe working
conditions at all of our locations and have invested heavily in
measures aimed at keeping employees healthy during the COVID-19
pandemic. With safety as one of our core company values, we've
modified facilities and work schedules to support social
distancing, established enhanced cleaning and sanitization
protocols, and regularly provide personal protective equipment to
all employees-including masks, gloves and hand sanitizer. Ensuring
the well-being of our team members is a top priority.
Keywords: Benjamin Moore, Newark , Lead- Maintenance ($2,500.00 Sign-On Bonus), Professions , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!