Company: OTG Exp
Posted on: January 20, 2023
YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY IS NOW BOARDING:
Join OTG as a Refrigeration Technician now and drive a new type of
hospitality. Explore career opportunities in a unique hospitality
environment with some of the industry's best compensation and
benefits, including PTO, Healthcare, and a competitive 401k
WHAT IS OTG?
OTG has revolutionized the hospitality industry by pushing the
boundaries of excellence. With more than 300 in-terminal dining and
retail locations across 10 airports, OTG and its 5,000+ Crewmembers
serve millions of travelers each year.
By joining our team, you'll discover endless opportunities to
explore, learn and realize your greatest potential in some of the
most exciting hospitality environments around. Our people drive our
experiences, so we offer our crew members some of the best
compensation and benefits in the industry.
We transform airport experiences. You drive it.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Refrigeration technicians are responsible for delivering the OTG
guest experience by ensuring OTG refrigeration and kitchen
equipment is in good repair. An OTG Refrigeration Tech helps uphold
the image of a facility by performing refrigeration maintenance
tasks, including repairs, preventative maintenance, and
- Repair and Upgrade Refrigeration Systems
- Diagnose problems and make repairs to existing equipment.
Troubleshooting methods, replace parts and run tests to ensure the
systems is working properly following repairs. Upgrade systems to
satisfy new regulations or meet new standards.
- Maintain Existing Refrigeration Systems
- Performing preventative maintenance on refrigeration systems.
This entails following a checklist of parts and operations that
need to be tested during a routine inspection of existing
equipment, such as compressors, condensers, electrical connections,
and motor operations.
- Answer emergency calls on equipment repair issues, as well as
to after work hour calls.
- Perform other duties the supervisor may assign.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of technical experience with refrigeration, appliance
repair or kitchen equipment maintenance
- Refrigeration Technician Skills, including:
- Must possess strong analytical, problem solving and
organizational skills. Communication and basic computer skills are
- Understanding the operations of commercial refrigeration
- Diagnosing malfunctions and defects in equipment
- Reading blueprints and electrical and electronic
- Grasping electrical and plumbing concepts
- Operating tools, gauges, and other testing equipment for
- Physical Requirements:
- Ability to frequently kneel, bend, squat, push, pull, reach,
and occasionally lift and carry up to 70 pounds.
- Ability to work with moving mechanical parts, pressurized
equipment, open flames, heated surfaces, liquids, and risk of
electrical shock in damp, humid, or freezing conditions.
- Ability to work on ladders.
- Valid driver's license
- Willingness and ability to be involved with the emergency
on-call that includes nights and weekends
- Availability for overnight shifts as needed
OTG Concessions Management, LLC and its subsidiaries and affiliates
are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We are
committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race,
color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability status,
gender identity, veteran status, or any other basis protected by
- Pay Type Hourly
Keywords: OTG Exp, Newark , Refrigeration Technician, Professions , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!