Statistical Bioinformatics Analyst, Python
Company: Technology Partners
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Location: Newark, NJ Type: Contract Job #9428 Technology
Partners is currently seeking a talented -Statistical
Bioinformatics Analyst (147646). Do you have experience with Python
and annotating gentic data? Let us help you make your next big
career move a reality! What You Will Be Doing:
- Design and implement bioinformatic analyses and support
development of analysis pipeline for clinical submissions.
- Model and analyze large scale Next generation sequencing (NGS)
data with rigorous bioinformatics and statistical approaches.
- Annotate genetic data based on genetic database, such as
COSMIC, and reference papers.
- Understand clinical trial objectives, design, endpoints and
procedures defined in Protocol and Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP)
and perform end-to-end analysis from data QC to final
- Provide statistical programming and validation support to
create analysis datasets, TLFs and relevant documentation as per
the specifications within set timelines.
- Closely collaborate within Biomarker project and statistical
team within the assigned scope of work
- Maintain relevant documentation for the programming and
validation tasks within the assigned scope of work. Required Skills
- Ph.D. or MSc in Computer Science, Statistics, Computational
Biology, or related field with 5+ years of experience.
- Familiar with software development, cloud computing
infrastructures and project management tools such as JIRA/Azure
DevOps, Github, and Docker.
- Excellent knowledge of database and SAS/SQL/R/Python
- Experiences in NGS read processing, variant calling, variant
annotation, and analyzing large-scale genetic datasets.
- Excellent knowledge of public genetic and genomic databases
We are interested in every qualified
candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we
are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept
candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement. If this
position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are
our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program Your better future is ready, and we want to
put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Keywords: -bioinformatics, python, sas, cosmic Looking for more
opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out ! Technology
Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic
protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
- The post Statistical Bioinformatics Analyst, Python appeared
first on Technology Partners.
Keywords: Technology Partners, Newark , Statistical Bioinformatics Analyst, Python, Professions , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!