Senior Quality Analyst
Company: Horizontal Talent
Location: Basking Ridge
Posted on: September 23, 2022
- This role will be responsible for development, maintenance, and
execution of manual / automation scripts for Contact Center
- Quality engineer will be responsible for all phases of
functional and automation testing.
- This person should be able to manage multiple testing
requirements simultaneously and coordinates with other teams to
ensure deadlines are met and application quality and performance
meets standards before production implementation.
- Effectively plan, define test Strategy/Test Cases, provide QA
estimates, and provide test management and Test Reporting
throughout the Testing cycle
- Create test cases, perform manual/automated testing and log
detailed defects in Rally
- Collaborates with project teams to understand project
architecture and business requirements to devise an automation test
strategy and test plans
- Work closely with product owners and scrum masters to determine
acceptance criteria for testing
- Should be able to understand the technical details of the
product and assist development team in trouble shooting
- Should be able to analyze quality of the product before rolling
to customers by analyzing and validating defect leakages
- Communicating with QA Lead, Dev Lead and Technical Managers on
the activities about the project work through e-mail, written and
- Experience in developing Manual and automation test strategies
- Design and develop scalable, flexible, and cross-platform
automation test frameworks.
- Be responsible for maintaining test case documentation and
ongoing continuous improvement to build testing efficiency and
effectiveness through the use of innovative QA practices and
automation tools and close collaboration with development and
- Proven track record with a minimum of 7+ years
software/computer engineering experience
- Prior experience in Software quality assurance technical
testing in one or more of the following Voice Contact Center
technologies (Voice, IVR, Call Routing, CTI and Agent Desktop and
- 5+ working knowledge building out automation frameworks with in
Enterprise SQA, deep knowledge of automation best
- 5+ years proven experience transforming manual testing teams to
high efficiency, Automation centric SQA teams.
- Experience in testing Genesys call routing, CTI custom
softphone applications; IVRs validation is a plus
- Working knowledge of Genesys/Cisco Framework, reporting,
routing and multi-channel components
- Experience using Agile Central
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science,
- Experience with Agile/Scrum
- Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking
- Proficiency in MS Office (Visio, Word, Excel, Outlook,
- Previous experience with working across onsite and
remote/offshore team members
- Healthcare with Genesys Contact Center Testing.
- Automation using CYARA and CYARA Virtual agents.
- Extensive testing background of contact center application.
- Extensive testing background contact center applications and
other automation testing tools required
Team and Team size:
- Team Structure: 1 Scrum Master, 1 Team lead, 4 Developers, 2
Keywords: Horizontal Talent, Newark , Senior Quality Analyst, Professions , Basking Ridge, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!