Driver, Class B Liquid - NJ_Linden
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: September 22, 2022
COME OPERATE WITH US TODAY! GREAT CREWS AND AWESOME TRUCKS!
Offering Hotel / Per - diem when traveling!Traveling Nationwide up
to 85% of time project - based!The Opportunity
Our facility in Linden, NJ is hiring Drivers. This Class B Driver
will operate equipment associated with Industrial tank cleaning,
utility work, facility shutdown, emergency response, site
remediation and rail car cleaning; while working outside year-round
in all types of weather. Depending on location, drivers may be
asked to perform the duties of a field technician if business needs
This position offers local work for Class B Drivers with travel
throughout the United States required based on customer demand and
project based work. You may be asked to travel up to 3 weeks at a
time with accommodation provided and per-diem paid out weekly.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive HOURLY wages with opportunity for overtime;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Performs industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility
shutdowns, emergency response, site remediation, rail car
- Vehicles operated, but not limited to Vacuum Trucks, Cusco, Air
Movers, Guzzlers and Roll offs, Tankers;
- Ability to be on call for emergency response (rotation schedule
will vary by branch);
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and
trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class B CDL Required;
- Manual transmission experience required;
- Ability to obtain Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements upon hire (60
- Ability to use a hand-held mobile computer required;
- Experience operating Vacuum and Roll-Off Trucks preferred;
- Ability to travel overnight for up to 3 weeks at a time.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean
Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and
industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico
and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean
Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and
industrial services. We are solving tough problems through
innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution
Apply Today: www.careers.cleanharbors.com
For more information about driver career opportunities, please call
us at (855) 791-1117
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Newark , Driver, Class B Liquid - NJ_Linden, Professions , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!