Logistics Enterprise Account Representative
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionCompany Description
TeamViewer is a leading global technology company that provides a
connectivity platform to remotely access, control, manage, monitor,
and repair devices of any kind – from laptops and mobile phones to
industrial machines and robots. TeamViewer proactively shapes
digital transformation and continuously innovates in the fields of
Augmented Reality, Internet of Things or Artificial Intelligence.
Since the company's foundation in 2005, TeamViewer's software has
been installed on more than 2.2 billion devices around the world.
The company is headquartered in Goppingen, Germany, and employs
more than 1350 people globally.Job Description
This is an exciting opportunity as we continue to build our
Enterprise team across the continent and beyond. You will be an
experienced sales professional with a proven track record in
enterprise software solutions, willing to work remotely with the
backing of our team in the US HQ in Clearwater, FL. Preference
given to candidates that reside within the Northeastern territory,
(New Jersey, Delaware, New York, Maryland).
- Ultimately responsible for penetrating and winning new
Enterprise accounts and growing existing business with Enterprise
solutions to meet revenue and profit targets.
- Apply both tactical and strategic go to market models aimed at
growing the customer base both in the short and long terms to drive
higher revenues, customer growth and customer retention.
- Build strong partnerships at the senior leadership level, key
decision-makers and establish new business relationships
- Propel the TeamViewer/Enterprise brand with customers/prospects
as well as alliance partners through participation and exposure at
various industry events
- Manage complex sales cycle to close and identify cross selling
and upselling opportunities.
- Support weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecast process,
including pipeline analysis, data validation, and identify gaps and
actions required. Achieve and exceed your quarterly and annual
- Conduct market analysis to find new project/customer
opportunities and create key account plans that ensure customer
needs are identified earlyQualifications
- Proven experience with selling SaaS solutions and software
licensing to large enterprises.
- A high level of technical knowledge and understanding of the IT
market as well as profound skills in solution selling
- Several years of professional experience in key account
management and enterprise & channel sales with demonstrated track
record of meeting or exceeding your sales targets.
- Experience in strategic account plan creation and a network of
established customer contacts with relevant decision-makers
- Proven negotiation and influencing skills at all levels of the
- An independent contributor with an entrepreneurial mindset,
self-motivator who is driven to succeed and likes to
- A passionate and positive individual who has strong
communication skills across all audiences, is capable of working in
a high-growth and dynamic environment with a willingness to be
flexible to act in the best interests of our customers and the
- It's all about the team: become part of a community that values
respect, support and open feedback.
- Our teams collaborate and work with each other towards a common
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity: our
colleagues come from more than 70 countries and speak more than 40
- We offer career development and a top tier benefits plan
including medical, dental, vision, and 401k match.
- We offer flexible work arrangements and remote/hybrid
- We offer perks like free snacks, company celebrations, team
events, health & wellness activities.
Keywords: TeamViewer, Newark , Logistics Enterprise Account Representative, Professions , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!