AWS Cloud Architect
Company: Advance Auto Parts
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionAdvance Auto Parts, a leader in the automotive
aftermarket, currently has an opening for an -AWS Cloud Architect.
You will have an opportunity to disrupt a $100B auto parts industry
to bring better and faster solutions to customers. You will be
responsible for identifying opportunities to solve business
problems by applying innovative solutions using data & analytics.
Specifically, you will:
- Be an advocate with obsession for excellence delivering
measurable success for Advance Auto Parts stakeholders with secure,
scalable, highly available cloud architecture that leverage AWS
- Ability to make switch to different cloud vendors as AWS &
- Define new architectures and ability to drive project from
architecture standpoint -working in close collaboration with
Enterprise Architecture team.
- Build best practices and market trends pertaining to Cloud and
overall industry to provide thought leadership (seminars,
whitepapers etc.,) and mentor team to build necessary
- Develop architecture blueprints and detailed documentation.
Create bill of materials, including required Cloud Services and
tools that would need to be utilized.
- Define Migration strategy to move application from On-premise
- Apply creative thinking/approach to arrive at technical
solutions that enhance business goals and align with corporate
technology strategies. NOTE: OPEN TO REMOTE WORK WITHIN THE U.S.A
- Bachelor's or Masters Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience in AWS Cloud Solutions across multiple
functional areas. Retail Industry experience preferred
- 8+ years experience on architecture, design of AWS Cloud
Services to address scalability, performance, availability,
- Hands-on experience in migration applications to AWS leveraging
tools and processes which include migration, cutover and rollback
plans and execution.
- Comfortable interacting with stakeholders at all levels through
Business and IT.
- Ability to express complex concepts effectively, both verbally
and in writing to IT & Business partners
- Familiarity with business intelligence platforms such as
Tableau or other BI tools
- Understanding of and experience working in an Agile
- Experience using JIRA, SQL, Visio, Powerpoint and Excel
- Independent. Strong critical thinking, decision making,
troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Go-Getter. Possesses strong, planning, execution and
multitasking skills and demonstrated ability to reprioritize
accordingly. Must be able to manage quickly changing priorities
while meeting deadlines KN AAP
Keywords: Advance Auto Parts, Newark , AWS Cloud Architect, Professions , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!