Field Service Industrial Electrician - Sheetfed / Sheet-Fed
Company: Heidelberg USA, Inc.
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Primary Duties are as follows:
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Use electronic testing equipment, wiring diagrams and
applications/tools available on the company's laptop
- Escalate verbally and via email difficult to solve problems to
the technical support group in a timely manner.
- Work with the installation team to install and commission new
- Use product knowledge to communicate clearly, verbally and
written, both internally and externally
- Complete all paperwork in a timely manner (i.e., expenses, time
sheets, escalation reports, SS36 related reports, online training
courses, car maintenance
- Regular attendance and timeliness are expected. There may be
times that overtime, or weekend work will be critical functions of
- Associates degree or vocational apprenticeship
- Job related work experience; 5 to 7 years
- Basic personal computer skills
- MS Word and Outlook
- iPhone used for work orders, intranet service point and other
internal service documents
Must be authorized to work in the USA without sponsorship.
- Travel is required; 40 to 50% of the time
- 401(k) Pre-Tax Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Medical, Vision and Dental plans offered
- Company paid Long-Term Disability Coverage and Group Life
- 9 Company paid holidays: 4 floating holidays
- Vacation, Sick and Personal paid time off
Keywords: Heidelberg USA, Inc., Newark , Field Service Industrial Electrician - Sheetfed / Sheet-Fed, Professions , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!