Local Home Daily CDL A Non-Delivery
Company: Farmland Fresh Dairies
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Yard Jockey CDL A
We are one of the largest family owned food distributors in the
tri-state area. Our quality and freshness standards are supported
by the most stringent supply chain disciplines. Our care and
passion for health is demonstrated by the qualifications we demand
in every product bearing the Farmland Fresh Dairies name.... no
hormones added / rBST free, antibiotic free milk supply, local
sourcing, purity and superior taste.
Our relationships are based on trust, integrity and family values.
We serve and enhance our communities. We support our associates to
be the best they can be and champion excellence and continuous
improvement. We believe in teamwork. We work closely with our
partners in an open environment to create "win-win" relationships.
We believe it is a privilege to serve. We are always looking for
talented individuals that are passionate about innovation and
providing an outstanding customer service experience.
Give us a call at ex 330 to learn more about driving for
- $25/ hr
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision plan, 401K, Paid
Vacation, Sick and Holidays, Life Insurance Plan
- 6pm-2am, Saturdays OFF
- Checks with supervisor promptly at the start of the shift for
day s assigned schedule.
- Reviews and tracks truck temperature and fuel logs
- Performs safety inspections of the yard horse and trailer
according to DOT regulations
- Maintains communication with supervisor on truck rotations via
- Conducts inspection of all trucks once parked by the bay to
ensure they are chocked securely
- Moves trailers in a safe and accurate manner as requested per
- Takes trailer temperature checks periodically while on
- Communicates with supervisors on temperature and fuel
- Reports any issues on the yard such as traffic obstacles or
hazards, accidents etc.
- Ensures all reefers are in ON mode when backed into a loading
- Performs general housekeeping duties in work area as
- Attaches empty trailers to "Yard Tractor" and transport to the
appropriate loading dock door.
- Secures all equipment and completes all necessary paperwork at
the end of the shift
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- CDL Class A license required
- Valid DOT Medical Card
- 3-4 years of verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience in
the last 5 years preferably as a yard jockey
- Experience using a yard horse preferred but not
- 3 years DMV/MVR record with two or fewer moving
EOE STATEMENT We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law.
If you have questions or want to express interest in
Farmland Fresh Dairies Driver Opportunities, please call
Keywords: Farmland Fresh Dairies, Newark , Local Home Daily CDL A Non-Delivery, Professions , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!