Senior Test Technician
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Senior Test Technician**$25-$35/hr**Kelly Government Solutions
is hiring for a senior test technician on a government contract
with our customer in West Caldwell, NJ.-- This assignment should
last approximately four months and could be extended.* Must have
active secret security clearance.*Duties and Responsibilities:
- This is a senior level position, where the technician works
with minimal to no supervision under the Lead Technician.
- Testing, tuning, and troubleshooting of complex,
multi-function, RF/microwave microelectronic assemblies in a clean
- Assist and collaborate with other technicians.
- Work with engineering and quality teams to provide feedback on
current production problems.
- Engage in continuous product improvement initiatives.
- Train and provide technical guidance to new technicians.--To
succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and
- RF microwave test experience.
- Associates degree from a technical school with two (2) years on
the job training or three (3) years on the job training.
- Experience in application RF fundamentals including but not
limited to RF Gain, Gain Flatness, Gain Matching, Return Loss, P1
dB Compression, Phase tracking, Log linearity.
- Familiar with transmission line theory, AC/DC circuits.
- Computer literate and proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel,
and Outlook) and various other computer software.
- Good manual dexterity while working under a microscope.
- Ability to read schematic diagrams.
- Attention to detail, problem solving, time management, and
strong organizational and multi-tasking skills required.
- Ability to work independently with minimal to no
- Requires good oral and written communication skills.
- Possesses energy, enthusiasm, and positive attitude.
- Good manual dexterity while working under a microscope.Please
email Drew Rogers at --if you are interested, and we'll set up a
quick phone interview to discuss further.Why Kelly--?Looking to
connect with premier government agencies or the top 25 federal
government contractors? Kelly Government offers a variety of
full-time, project (SOW), seasonal, and surge support opportunities
in science, engineering, technical, professional, and
administrative support roles. Our experts will find you the
opportunity that fits your schedule and interests and handle the
details of transferring and processing all levels of security
clearances. It's just another way we make the job search work for
you.About Kelly--Kelly connects talented people to companies in
need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering,
Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more.
We're always thinking about what's next in the evolving world of
work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking
and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We
directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we
connect thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting
practice. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to,
minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected
veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity Equal Employment
Opportunity is The Law.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Newark , Senior Test Technician, Professions , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!