Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Machine Operator - Hackettstown, NJLooking for what's next in
your manufacturing career? Kelly has several long-term
manufacturing opportunities waiting for you!-- We are seeking
Machine Operators--for one of our top clients in--Hackettstown, NJ
---See job details below!
- Pay Rate: $15.00-16.00/hr (Depending on Shift)
- Location: Hackettstown, NJ 07840
- Duration: Long-Term, Temp-to-Hire
- Start Date: ASAP
- Shift Times:
- 2nd Shift 3:30pm-12:00am + OT ($15.50 Pay Rate)
- 3rd Shift 11:30pm - 8:00am + OT ($16.00 Pay Rate)Position
Summary:Operate and start up heated Molding presses to mold and
cure company products.Specific Responsibilities:
- Spray inner surfaces of molds, mandrel(s) with lubricant, as
- Assemble and pre-heat components and mandrels prior to
inserting into press, when required.
- Mold switchgear diaphragm in accordance with SOP's. Inspect
each piece for cosmetic flaws; use light to inspect interior of
work pieces as needed. Remove flash from mold.
- Remove molded piece(s) from press completion of cycle, remove
mandrel(s) from work piece(s).
- Have first piece(s) inspected by Q.C. Check each piece for
cosmetics, no-bond, bubbles, etc., use light to inspect interior of
work piece(s), when required.
- Remove flash from mold; trim work piece(s).
- Maintain quality and production standards.
- Run Tandem operation when they are scheduled.
- Make minor adjustments on press(es), such as pressure,
- Follow job SOPs; complete and record production record.
- Wear protective clothing on arms, hands, and elsewhere as
- Keep machine and work area clean.
- Report unusual conditions to supervisor.
- Observe company safety rules and regulations.
- Perform, as assigned, other similar or related duties, i.e.
- Handle hazard waste from work area to accumulation site.
- Frequently lift and/or carry up to 40 pounds.Qualifications:
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs.
- Ability to work in an environment where physical reach is
necessary to perform job dutiesNote: A majority of the production
area is not temperature controlled, and thus may become hot during
summer months or with via conductive heating from the machinery.As
a Kelly employee, you'll have access to world-class perks,
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage
available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free
courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts**Important
information:----This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly
Recruiter, not your local Kelly office. For immediate
consideration, please apply directly to this job posting.It's a
great opportunity to get your foot in the door and gain valuable
experience with a premiere company in the area.Apply
Today!#TJP2021_PNIWhy Kelly--?You're looking to keep your career
moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that.
Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier
companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive.
Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit
right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It
all adds up.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always thinking about
what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to
reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Newark , Production Associate, Professions , Chester, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!