Run Plant Engineer - Slurry
Company: CTI Education Group
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Job Description - Run Plant Engineer - Slurry (214045W-01)
DuPont is a technology leader, serving the semiconductor, circuit
board, industrial, display, and digital and flexographic printing
industries. Every day, we're solving our customers' challenges,
around connectivity, more brilliant electronic displays, and
printing for packaging and textiles, among other complex
challenges. The Slurry Run Plant Engineer will primarily be
responsible for supporting Slurry batch chemical production. The
Run Plant Engineer reports to the Slurry Area Manager.
- Understands all applicable process technology, equipment and
control technology. Works with Technical Advising, Quality
Coordination Engineer and plant personnel to optimize operations,
meet Business and plant goals. (Production, cost, quality).
- Responsible for the application of Process Safety Management
for the Slurry process.
- Participates in advanced trouble shooting and coaches others to
learn these skills.
- Implements best practices in operations in order to optimize
operations. Ensure Standard Operating Procedures and specific
Operating Discipline requirements are in place
- Performs appropriate Manage Production roles as determined by
Plant / Business. Example: Operate Plant, Operating Discipline,
Produce to Plan / Record Production, etc.
- Understands and applies skills and knowledge in Statistical
Process Control (SPC) technology, to maximize plant asset
utilization and produce low cost, quality products.
- Review Charts on daily basis
- Accountable for Process Control Systems on their process
- Respond to and document Out Of Control data points
- Draft Corrective Action Plans for repeat situations
- Initiates changes to Plant Operating procedures to ensure they
are valid and up to date. Works with Technical Advisor in this
- Networks with other engineers on site and within the global
business to leverage knowledge on plant operations Example:
Production, Improvement, etc.
- As required communicate technical information and issues to
plant personnel, Technology or Expertise centers.
- As required participates on and leads teams in his/her area of
- Owns, monitors, and tracks KPIs as required
- Implement process improvements in support of reduction of
variation, capacity and yield improvement
- Monitor and improve raw material variability
- Works with Quality Coordinator, TA and others as required to
disposition non-conforming product
- Work with LVM and R&D as needed for new product development
and scale up.
- Conduct and participates in RCA, FMEA, etc. as required
#LI-497200_AG1 -- Qualifications Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering or related field is
- 2+ years of production engineering experience is
- Previous experience with statistical process control (SPC) and
analysis strongly preferred. Basic understanding of statistics
- Experience with interpreting and dispositioning based on
analytical results is a plus.
- Previous experience with Lean Six Sigma or a certification is a
- Ability to prioritize and complete assigned work independently
and within teams.
- Previous knowledge of chemical safety protocols and PPE
- Ability to work with people at all levels.
- Excellent communication, analysis, troubleshooting and
- Strong attention to detail to prevent and minimize errors.
- Requires the ability to work in seated or standing positions
for prolonged periods of time
- Wear personal protective equipment as required.
- QC Laboratory
- General Office
- Manufacturing plant
- Computer Work, especially Microsoft Office products
Keywords: CTI Education Group, Newark , Run Plant Engineer - Slurry, Professions , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!