Company: PNC Financial Services Group
Posted on: June 14, 2019
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive
advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering
the best experience for our customers. As a Part Time Teller within
PNC's Retail Branch organization, you will provide exceptional
customer service, accurately perform high volume customer banking
transactions, educate customers on new technology and develop
banking product referral opportunities through strong customer
This position will be based in Newark, NJ at the Ironbound retail
- Delivers a unique customer experience aimed at improving
customer financial wellbeing and creating loyalty while increasing
share of wallet. Processes a variety of customer interactions.
Educates customers on alternatives available for their financial
interactions. Identifies banking opportunities during the customer
interaction and refers as appropriate.
- Identifies opportunities through meaningful conversations with
customers, making appropriate referrals to branch staff or PNC
- Performs lobby engagement activities to connect with customers
and position PNC products to meet their needs. Educates customers
on options for managing financial transactions by leveraging
technology, tools and resources.
- Applies product and procedural knowledge to solve customer's
- Adheres to all policies and procedures, demonstrating sound
judgment within established limits. Ensures teller and branch daily
operations and maintenance transactions are completed in an
efficient and accurate manner.
Core CompetenciesManages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated
with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities
are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk
Customer Focus - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs
and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business
decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating
customized customer solutions.
Job Specific CompetenciesTech Savvy - Basic Experience
- Advise, educate and engage clients on a variety of
technological tools and resources allowing them to explore
solutions to achieve their goals and financial well being.
Problem Solving - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing,
anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process
problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse
Effective Communications - Working Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and
techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and
accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the
application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Working Experience
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and
attention to detail; ability to process information with high
levels of accuracy.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Basic Experience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects,
groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to
prioritizing and time allocation.
Matrix Management - Basic Experience
- Ability to build and use effective working relationships within
own department and across department, functional, and geographic
Fraud Detection and Prevention - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize processes, tools, and
techniques for detecting, addressing and preventing fraudulent
Understanding Customer Needs - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to recognize and be sensitive to
the different perspectives and priorities of different
Addressing Customer Needs - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to meet customer needs by offering
appropriate products in an appropriate manner.
Banking Products - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to provide products and services
available through the retail banking branch.
Required Education and Experience
Roles at this level typically do not require a university / college
degree or any significant experience or product knowledge to
accomplish primary duties. Prior experience is not required. In
lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and
experience (including military service) may be considered.
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons
regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or
other categories protected by law
Keywords: PNC Financial Services Group, Newark , Teller, Other , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!