GSE Semi-Skilled Mechanics (REQ# 33325)
Company: STS Technical Services
Posted on: May 28, 2023
is hiring Semi-Skilled Mechanics -in -. Responsibilities:
- The Ground Maintenance Mechanic works as a semi-skilled
mechanic in maintenance of Ground Support Equipment (GSE).
- Utilizes appropriate tooling, equipment and material to
accomplish minor maintenance functions including but not limited to
the following: inspections, minor troubleshooting, repairing,
removing and replacing components on select Ground Support
- Assists a Ground Maintenance Technician Lead or a Ground
Maintenance Technician on equipment when needed.
- Practices safety-conscious behaviors in all operational
processes and procedures. Qualifications:
- High School diploma, GED or High School Equivalency
- Must have a minimum of 6 months experience and/or training in
an automotive or industrial powered mechanical environment and have
a basic understanding of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and
pneumatic disciplines as they apply to industrial powered
- Must be authorized to work in the US and have lived in the US
for at least the past 5 years.
- Must have a valid driver???s license.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including fixed or
rotating shifts, both indoors and outdoors, including traveling,
overtime, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to pass an extensive criminal background check
(all information provided will be verified). Any discrepancy will
result in immediate disqualification; must also successfully pass a
drug and hearing test (audiogram) in addition to successfully
passing a background check.
- Must achieve a satisfactory score on entry tests structured to
determine ability to perform required tasks.
- Must be able to read, comprehend, and apply information found
in technical documents and manuals.
- Embraces diverse people, thinking and styles.
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the
priority SIDA badge required. About STS Technical Services: STS
Technical Services is a -Top 100 Staffing Firm -that???s partnered
with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing,
defense and industrial industries. Our professional recruitment
teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over
the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities
for you to explore! If you want to speak to a -Recruiting
Professional -directly, call -1-800-359-4787. STS Technical
Services is an equal opportunity employer. #Talent
Keywords: STS Technical Services, Newark , GSE Semi-Skilled Mechanics (REQ# 33325), Other , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...