Associate, Instructional Designer (Customer Care)
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Associate, Instructional Designer Job Description:
We're hiring an Associate, Instructional Designer to support the
customer experience at HelloFresh by shaping the quality of our
Customer Care (CC) Agents through the creation and maintenance of
high-quality training programs and materials. You will ensure that
CC Agents have access to the most up-to-date information about
HelloFresh products and processes so that they can best support the
needs of our customers. Additionally, you will also organize new
hire or refresher training to support HelloFresh CC. You'll need to
have solid fundamentals in adult learning and organizational
development. You will travel up to 15% within the United States and
This role will be hybrid and based out of one of these locations:
New York, New York, Newark NJ, or Boulder, CO.
You will ...
- Develop training program materials and assessments for new hire
onboarding, refreshers, cross training and ad hoc process or
product rollouts in collaboration with the Training Manager.
- Organize training to different audiences onsite and offshore
including new hires, existing agents, and CC leadership.
- Stay informed about changes in policies, procedures, products,
or expectations relevant to CC and update training program
materials and assessments accordingly.
- Manage, structure, and manage existing training program
materials and curricula.
- Analyze training needs to develop new training programs and
materials or modify and improve existing ones.
- Work with partner departments to create and share communication
deliverables including process/product update emails, SOP
documentation, and instructional presentations.
- Structure and manage existing training program materials and
curricula while also tracking agent participation and performance
through knowledge checks.
- Report to the Training Manager to establish learning goals and
evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and modules.
- Partner with CC leadership and the Training Manager to
forecast, prioritize, and plan training needs and schedule on a
- Plan and provide training and staff development programs, using
knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom
training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings,
conferences, and workshops.
- Aid the Training & Development team in the administration of
new hire training (scheduling, securing tech resources).
- Support HelloFresh growth by serving as a development advisor,
organizational development (e.g. anticipating and planning
development required to support new roll outs; changes in business
operations or strategies).
- Support the training and leadership teams with development
activities, such as change management, needs assessment, and
- Partner with team members to promote cultural and engagement
- A strong written and verbal communicator of complex (often
technical) information to different types of audiences
- Achievement-motivated, interested in accomplishing great
- An identifier of problems and find solutions - Use logic and
reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative
solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
- Social - positively partners and inspires others
- Productive in managing time and projects
- Impeccable detail management, and organization
- Organizationally aware and comfortable working collaboratively
to achieve company goals
- BA/BS degree in Organizational Development,
Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Adult Education, Human
Resources, or a related field required
- 1 year of experience in a learning & organizational development
role providing support in business operations or call
center/customer service training required
- 1 year of experience in instructional design required
- The ability to travel up to 40% within the United States and
- This position's essential functions demand the performance of
the following physical requirements with or without reasonable
- Prolonged periods working at a desk and on a computer
- Reading information on a computer screen and inputting data
into a computer system
- Competitive Salary & 401K company match that vests immediately
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective
first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as
other product initiatives)
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced,
New York Pay Range
$62,000 - $77,500 USD
Colorado Pay Range
$55,600 - $69,500 USD
Keywords: HelloFresh, Newark , Associate, Instructional Designer (Customer Care), Other , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...