Wireless Test Plan Coordinator
Company: Danta Technologies
Posted on: March 18, 2023
- Required to analyze and resolve customer concerns and problems,
diagnose the root cause, and document interactions
- Required to provide on-call support and ongoing
troubleshooting, technical, and hardware advice and
- Required to provide postproduction support of released
- Required to perform LTE end to end validation and verification
with focus on debugging, analyzing the problem from device and
network logs available
- Required to perform Test automation and development with
AT-cmd, Android APIs
- Work closely with the development team to ensure high product
quality and deliverables.
Qualifications & Experience:
- BS with 5 years of experience in LTE device testing or MS with
3 years of experience in LTE device testing
- 1+ year of programming is a plus
Preferred Skill Set:
- Solid understanding of VoLTE, LTE and 4G wireless
- Solid understanding of TCP/UDP/IP
- Solid understanding of 3GPP Standards, GCF, PTCRB
- Experience working with test simulators like Anite, Anritsu,
R&S etc, is a plus
- TTCN-3 understanding is a plus.
Keywords: Danta Technologies, Newark , Wireless Test Plan Coordinator, Other , Bedminster, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...