Associate Cloud Engineer
Company: United States Golf Association (USGA)
Posted on: March 16, 2023
The USGA is a leader in the global golf industry, whose purpose
is to unify the game through programs like the World Handicap
System, to showcase the best talent in the game through
championships, to govern the game to promote fairness for all who
play, and to advance the game and golf courses through innovation
and science and programs that grow participation. Are you looking
to join a dynamic team that works together to promote the game of
golf? What you can expect:
- Assist with supporting and maintaining infrastructure and
application solutions in both Azure and on-premises environments.
Additionally help with wireless networks and conference room and
- Support Azure DevOps CI/CD pipelines and code deployment
solutions over a variety of environments.
- Monitor, identify and report infrastructure and application
issues across Azure and on-premises environments. Help identify
root causes, write documentation, and implement preventive
- Manage a queue of operational, application and support requests
relating to Azure, Azure DevOps, and on-premises environments.
- Execute change requests related to infrastructure, networking,
database, and identity and access management.
- Recommend and improve operational processes, including
monitoring, alerting, and maintenance activities to improve system
and application uptime.
- Participate with team to architect, design, develop and
implement cloud solutions using Microsoft Azure and Azure
- Support tools to identify and mitigate security
- Assist with automating current systems and operational
- Regularly review systems and provide recommendations for
- Maintain clear and concise documentation. Update old or
- Plan, prepare, and provide infrastructure support for USGA
- Work effectively and efficiently with other teams on projects
of varying scope and complexity. Where youll be: This role is based
at our Liberty Corner, NJ campus on a hybrid schedule. Employees
are expected to work in the office 3 days per week. What you bring
to the USGA:
- 1+ years of relevant experience in an IT environment, including
- 1+ years of experience using a cloud platform, Azure
- 1+ years of experience with git, CI/CD, Azure DevOps
- 1+ years of experience managing Windows Server operating
- A basic understanding of networks and networking concepts.
- Scripting in one or more languages such as PowerShell is a
- Experience with monitoring and logging solutions is a
- A desire to continually evaluate, learn, and adopt new
- Experience working on a dynamic team to handle the daily
operational requirements of our systems and infrastructure.
- Technical proficiency, strong troubleshooting and
problem-solving skills, and issue management.
- Aspiration to learn new technologies and a personal desire to
learn. Home labs or personal software portfolios are highly
- Availability to work night and weekend hours on occasion, as
required. About the USGA The USGA is a nonprofit organization that
celebrates, serves and advances the game of golf. Founded in 1894,
we conduct many of golf's premier professional and amateur
championships, including the U.S. Open and U.S. Women's Open. With
The R&A, we govern the sport via a global set of playing,
equipment, handicapping and amateur status rules. The USGA campus
in Liberty Corner, New Jersey, is home to the Association's
Research and Test Center, where science and innovation are fueling
a healthy and sustainable game for the future. The campus is also
home to the USGA Golf Museum, where we honor the game by curating
the world's most comprehensive archive of golf artifacts. To learn
more, visit usga.org. The United States Golf Association is an
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: United States Golf Association (USGA), Newark , Associate Cloud Engineer, Other , Bedminster, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...