Global Regulatory Affairs Intern
Company: Daiichi Sankyo
Location: Basking Ridge
Posted on: January 25, 2023
We are currently seeking a Regulatory Affairs Strategy Intern.
This full time time position works for approximately 37.5 hours per
week for the summer. The candidate will work closely with and
report to the Regulatory Affairs Leadership team and will gain
experience in the RA life cycle process. Basic responsibilities
- The selected interns will work with assigned mentors on
projects to help improve leadership, problem solving, and critical
- Experience different disease-therapeutic areas, and associated
regulatory areas including Product Labeling, Chemistry,
Manufacturing and Controls, Policy and Intelligence
- Work with knowledgeable mentors and develop skills to build a
strong career foundation!
- Work on programs and strategies for compounds in development
and/or marketed products
- Use creative problem-solving skillsets, to develop new ideas
and insights, including takeaways about yourself as a leader
- Interns will be assigned to projects to help and support the
regulatory leads and will be required to manage their time
appropriately without major supervision.
- The interns will be required to make a final presentation in
terms of their learnings from the program and may be asked to
provide recommendation about the improvement needed for the future
- The intern will be provided a topic that is related to global
regulatory issues/challenges with the help of their individual
- The intern will participatein certain department activities and
initiatives related to the project.Qualifications: Successful
candidates will be able to meet the qualifications below with or
without a reasonable accommodation.
- Currently enrolled full-time and have completed at least 3
years in an undergraduate program, or enrolled full-time in a
graduate program, pursuing a degree majoring in a scientific,
technology, pharmacy or engineering related field
- Examples include, pharmacy, biomedical engineering and other
biological other healthcare science
- Pharm D Students that are currently enrolled in P2 and P3 along
with those that are enrolled in master's degree from an accredited
DRA Program are also encouraged to apply.
- Possess a can-do approach, and courage to speak your voice and
suggest innovative ideas
- Detail-oriented, highlymotivated, able to manage multiple tasks
and to work independently and as a team member.
- Students with demonstrated leadership skills in projects at
home and abroad will be preferred.
- Good communication skills are a must.
Keywords: Daiichi Sankyo, Newark , Global Regulatory Affairs Intern, Other , Basking Ridge, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!