Administrator for Family Engagement Team
Company: Michael Page
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Provide administrative support to the schools staff by working
with the children and their families. Recruit and retain students
while driving them to success. Client DetailsInnovative Charter
Public School focused on providing children a specialized and
focused way of learning.Description
- It will be required to work outside of normal working
- Plan and coordinate large events and meetings (will be working
with families to coordinate these events).
- Conduct one on one phone calls with parents that are interested
in joining the school.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Plan and work on recruitment activities to ensure quotas are
- Conduct school tours for potential students/families.
- Identify methods to optimize family engagement with the school
- Beneficial to be interested in childrens success and
- Previous work experience with children between K-12
- Flexible schedule is needed as some recruitment/events will
occur at night or weekends.
- Strong written and verbal skills are necessary.
- Ability to analyze data, run reports, and use Microsoft Office
- Full benefits offered day one through Aetna (Health, Vision,
- Commuter benefits are offered day one.
- Potential to go from contract to permanent based on
- Join a Charter School that is truly focused on making a
difference in children and families lives.MPI does not discriminate
on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability,
veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status
in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or
local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the
disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified
Keywords: Michael Page, Newark , Administrator for Family Engagement Team, Other , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!