Neuroscience Account Specialist (Los Angeles)
Company: Ipsen Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
Location: Basking Ridge
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Title:Neuroscience Account Specialist (Los Angeles)Company:Ipsen
Biopharmaceuticals Inc.Job Description:This position will
contribute to Ipsen's overall sales objective by performing
assigned sales related activities. The Neuroscience Sales
Representative will provide physicians, pharmacists and healthcare
professionals with products, services, and information that will
enable them to use and prescribe Ipsen's products safely and
effectively. The ideal candidate will be capable of managing the
territory and administrative requirements in an efficient manner,
and will achieve full compliance with drug laws and regulations
when providing samples of Ipsen's products to physicians.Main
responsibilities / job expectations
- Achieve the assigned sales objective for the territory.
- Attain the designated goals for calls on appropriate healthcare
professionals to communicate balanced, accurate, and complete
information on Ipsen's products.
- Execute calls on Physicians, pharmacists, and other healthcare
professionals in order to provide product information and to assure
the availability of Ipsen's products in the territory. Engage in
in-depth conversations with physicians and other healthcare
professionals utilizing multiple data sets across a broad base of
approved product indications. Navigate through complex organization
structures including hospitals and healthcare communities.
- Manage the territory in an efficient and orderly manner,
ascribing to principles of key physician/account prioritization,
daily call reporting, and sample accountability. Develop and
execute effective business plans.
- Demonstrate completion of administrative requirements including
budget management, log-ins, sample accounting, expense reports etc.
within timelines and company guidelines.
- Operate the territory within the assigned expense budget.
- Complete all required training courses and continually updates
- Comply with all provincial and federal laws, regulations and
guidelines including Rx&D Code on Interactions with Healthcare
Professionals as well as complying with all Ipsen's standards and
policies relating to all job activities.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Understand and address managed care issues within the
- Identify and develop Subject Matter Experts within
territory.Knowledge, abilities & experience
- B.Sc. or B.A. degree required
- Minimum five years of experience as a Pharmaceutical
Representative, and minimum of 2 years as a Specialty Care
- Experience in neuroscience area is strongly preferred
- Health education experience is a strong asset
- Academic background in healthcare is a strong asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Demonstrated team player
- Computer proficiency is required
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record are required
(no more than three moving violation convictions within the past
three years). The statements contained herein reflect general
details as necessary to describe the principles functions for this
job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the
scope of responsibility, but should not be considered an
all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform
other duties as assigned, including work in other functional areas
to cover absences or relief, to equalize peak work periods or
otherwise balance workload. This description is not intended to be
constructed as an exhaustive list of duties, responsibilities, or
requirements for the position. This position may change or assume
additional duties at any time. The employee may be requested to
perform different or additional duties as assigned. All Employees
are expected to adhere to all company policies and act as a role
model for company values IPSEN is an equal opportunity employer
that strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination. We recruit,
employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to an
individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age,
mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status,
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.IPSEN
is an equal opportunity employer that strictly prohibits unlawful
discrimination. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote
without regard to an individual's race, color, religion, gender,
sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national
origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical
condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Ipsen Biopharmaceuticals, Inc., Newark , Neuroscience Account Specialist (Los Angeles), Other , Basking Ridge, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!