Company: Illinois Tool Works
Posted on: November 22, 2022
At Diagraph, we pride ourselves on offering our customers
world-class solutions to meet their challenging product
identification needs. As a leading manufacturer and distributor of
inkjet coders, automated labeling systems, thermal transfer inkjet
coders, and laser coders, Diagraph engineers and builds products to
help manufacturers get products identified with manufacturing codes
- such as lot codes, date codes, batch codes, barcodes - and out
the door quickly and efficiently.
Diagraph culture embraces entrepreneurial drive and thinking where
you can provide significant impact. If you are results driven,
innovative, and customer oriented, Diagraph is the company for
Total Rewards Package
Diagraph is a division of ITW a Fortune 200 global multi-industrial
manufacturing leader. Our total rewards package is broad and offers
comprehensive support from health and wellness, to retirement and
financial stability. For more details see
This position can be located northern New Jersey. The Sales
Engineer is responsible for selling company products and services
by calling on prospective and established customers while
developing and implementing strategy to achieve targets within
respective territory. You will thrive in challenging environments
and be able to work collaboratively with other team members,
possessing a passion for sales, technology, innovation, and
success. Diagraph an ITW Company seeks to enhance our employee's
inner entrepreneur, with this position operating from home, and
traveling to some of the greatest manufacturing plants in the
nation, you will help drive our entrepreneurial culture.
* Maintains sales programs within assigned territory and target
accounts by keeping customers informed about available services,
supplies, prices, and new products.
* Prospects for new customers and target accounts daily.
* Utilizes consultative, value-based and solutions focused sales
methodology to drive new revenue opportunities across existing
clients while maintaining/growing gross margin goals
* Meets established quotas on core products by selling to existing
customers and prospective customers and target accounts.
* Monitors competitive activity and trends within the
* Meets revenue objectives on a monthly, quarterly, and annual
* Meets unit goal objectives by core product line.
* Ability to effectively demonstrate product demos for
* Provides accurate orders and proposals.
* Maintains acceptable level of demo inventory
* Handles large accounts and complex sales.
* Updates sales territory database with accurate competitive and
current product information.
* Follows company safety guideline policies.
Keywords: Illinois Tool Works, Newark , Sales Engineer, Other , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!