BSA - Quant Modeling
Company: Infinity Consulting Solutions
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Business Systems Analyst Hybrid - Newark, NJ Long Term
- Utilize knowledge of business analysis concepts and SDLC
methodologies to support business initiatives and system
- Liaise between the business users, internal systems team and
external vendors, initiating and managing projects, supporting
production issues, managing vendor/system releases
- Participate with internal business areas to solicit end user
requirements, gain understanding of the purposes or goals of
various processes, offerings or practices.
- Ability to lead projects; refines user stories, including
identification of project risks and coordinating implementation
activities, such as training and the documentation of business
- Perform business process reviews and document current business
and system workflows and recommend future state workflow changes,
working with business users, vendors and IT when applicable.
- Proactively identify areas for improvement and introduce
innovative recommendations, factoring in customer needs, external
approaches, data analytics, as well as industry best
- Keep abreast of industry initiatives, regulatory requirements
and market trends that impact the business to continue to improve
efficiencies and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Support day-to-day business issues. Your Required Skills:
- 10+ years of Business Analysis, with experience in Investment
Management, ideally in Fixed Income.
- Demonstrated experience with various SDLC and application
development and release control methodologies, including Agile,
Waterfall and DevOps
- Strong analytical skills and ability to make independent
recommendations and decisions and to develop creative solutions to
support business strategies.
- Innate ability to assess current process and suggest
change-driven solutions to enhance business outcomes.
- Proven ability to structure SQL queries, understand stored
procedures, experience with Business Intelligence Reporting tools
and understanding of relational database models. MS SQL Server,
- Very strong relationship management capabilities and confidence
engaging directly with business partners and technical
- Solid organizational skills and proven ability to manage
multiple projects concurrently in a demanding, face-paced
- Strong attention to detail and ability to document complex
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and partnering skills. Your
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Statistics, Economics, Computer
Science or Information Technology.
- Proven ability in database design and development
- Experience with Jira and Confluence a plus
- Experience with Python
- Knowledge Sylvan, Moody's Analytics, Spire, and/or Accurate a
plus About Infinity Consulting Solutions At Infinity Consulting
Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term
relationships with candidates and clients matching the right
candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot
replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the
notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why
we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT
automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for
over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting /
Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include
Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement. ICS is an Equal
Keywords: Infinity Consulting Solutions, Newark , BSA - Quant Modeling, Other , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!