Labeling/Packaging Associates - 1st and 2nd shift
Company: ImprimisRX, LLC
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionImprimisRx a wholly-owned company of Harrow
Health, Inc., is one of the nation's leading ophthalmology
compounding businesses. ImprimisRx is headquartered in San Diego,
CA and operates two production and dispensing facilities based in
Ledgewood, New Jersey. ImprimisRx's 503B outsourcing facility
produces formulations for office use in accordance with current
good manufacturing practices (cGMP), the highest federal quality
standards for drug manufacturers in the country. Its 503A pharmacy
produces customizable, patient-specific formulations pursuant to a
physician prescription for several chronic care needs. There have
been over one million eyes served by the formulations produced at
these facilities. Job SummaryThe Production Labeling Associate will
be responsible for ensuring the timely printing of labels to
support activities for commercial manufacturing. Under the
direction of the Production Supervisor/Team Leader, the Production
Labeling Associate will work hands on, under ISO7, ISO8 and other
classified areas with a variety of manufacturing labeling equipment
and technologies. Daily responsibilities vary and include loading,
operating, preparing supplies for label printing. Position
- Ensures that all work is carried out in compliance with company
Safety Policies, current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and
Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Reports any accidents, incidents and injuries or illnesses
immediately and notifies manager of any hazards, unsafe acts or
conditions in the workplace.
- Accurate completion of production documentation and all
appropriate logbooks. Maintains cleaning logs per SOP
- Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
- Excellent organization and time-management skills required.
Must be able to manage heavy workload and aggressive timelines in a
timely manner, prioritize and work under pressure.
- Ability to complete logbooks.
- Comprehension of batch record information.
- Label machine set up and the ability to trouble shoot printer
- High School Diploma or equivalent work and education in a
related field, required.
- Six months of experience working in the pharmaceutical industry
or GMP related industry.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with a high degree of
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating
excellent time management and organization skills.
- Proficient in the use of standard Microsoft Office software
products, including Excel, Outlook, Word.
- Strong organizational skills with the proven ability to
- Works with a sense of urgency, while engaging and listening to
- Ability to work independently.Position Type and Expected Hours
of WorkMonday - Thursday 4/101st shift - 4am - 2:30pm2nd shift
1:30pm - 12amMust be available to work overtime.AAP/EEO
StatementImprimisRx believes in creating long-term relationships by
being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value
to our community of customers. Specifically, with our employees, we
focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent for
our business, challenging our people, demonstrating a "can-do"
attitude and fostering a collaborative and mutually supportive
environment.Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran
status, or disability status.ImprimisRx is a drug-free workplace.
Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning
employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject
to random drug testing.
Keywords: ImprimisRX, LLC, Newark , Labeling/Packaging Associates - 1st and 2nd shift, Other , Ledgewood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!