Research Scientist Formulation Development
Posted on: August 6, 2022
At Bayer we re visionaries, driven to solve the world s toughest
challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger
for none is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We re doing
it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning
from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our
thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining impossible .
There are so many reasons to join us. If you re hungry to build a
varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and
diverse minds to make a real difference, there s only one
Research Scientist Formulation Development
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Research Scientist
Formulation Development, are to:
- Ensure Execution of Formulation Development activities by:
Managing portfolio of Formulation Development Projects;
- Manage identification of Formulation Development strategy for
- Assist in developing and communicating timelines and cost for
Formulation Development projects;
- Clearly identify and escalate risks to Technical Sub Team and
Core Project Team.
- Execute laboratory development activities.
- Coordinate external development activities (as required) by
providing technical leadership and accountability for delivering
- Assist in presenting sub team recommendations, conclusions, and
challenges to Technical Leads Development and/or co-author
technical documentation to support launch and regulatory approval
of projects (i.e. Development Plans and Reports and Technical
- Propose formulations consistent with business priorities;
- Work with Analytical Development to determine experimental and
stability test requirements;
- Ensure Formulation Reports are written and approved;
- Contributes to innovation by: Participating in ideations based
on category innovation strategy or. consumer insights;
- Attend product research to understand consumer feedback on the
- Make prototypes against new product ideas;
- Present the new product ideas and prototypes to category
- Actively search for external for external new drug delivery
technologies for the application of new products.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our life
values, more specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an
incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor s degree Pharmacy/ Chemical Engineering /Science with
six or more years of proven experience in formulation development
or manufacturing process development.
- Master's in Pharmaceutical Sciences/Industrial Pharmacy/
Chemical Engineering /Science with four or more years of proven
experience in formulation or manufacturing process
- A Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Sciences/Industrial Pharmacy/
Chemical Engineering /Science with 1 year Industry experience
working on drug product development;
- Experience working on OTC/pharmaceutical
drug/cosmetic/nutritional products or development with various
dosage forms development, processing, and unit operations;
- Experienced in designing formulation and prototyping for
commercial or consumer needs;
- Experienced in working on new product development projects.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and
benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique
opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better
life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger.
Be you. Be Bayer.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited
third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable
accommodations in its application process for individuals with
disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request
any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information
IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Bayer expects its
employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Bayer active
employees are also expected to disclose their vaccination status
and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status to
Occupational Medicine. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment
with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine
regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen.
Additionally, Bayer employees are also required to comply with
state, local and customer requirements. Location: United States :
New Jersey : Morristown Division: Consumer Health Reference Code:
694389 Contact Us Email:
Job Segment: Research Scientist, R&D Engineer, Pharmaceutical,
Chemical Engineer, Chemical Research, Science, Engineering
Keywords: Bayer, Newark , Research Scientist Formulation Development, Other , Morristown, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!