Labeling/Packaging Associate 1st Shift
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Job DescriptionAbout ImprimisRx ImprimisRx, a wholly-owned
subsidiary of NASDAQ listed Harrow Health Inc., is one of the
nation's leading ophthalmology compounding businesses. ImprimisRx
is headquartered in Carlsbad, CA and operates two production and
dispensing facilities based in Ledgewood, New Jersey. ImprimisRx's
503B outsourcing facility produces formulations for office use in
accordance with current good manufacturing practices (cGMP), the
highest federal quality standards for drug manufacturers in the
country. Its 503A pharmacy produces customizable, patient-specific
formulations pursuant to a physician prescription for several
chronic care needs. There have been over one million eyes served by
the formulations produced at these facilities. Job SummaryThe
Production Labeling/Packaging Associate will be responsible for
conducting labelling and packaging to support commercial
manufacturing. Under the direction the Production Supervisor/Team
Leader, the Production Labeling/Packaging Operator will work hands
on, under ISO7, ISO8 and other classified areas with a variety of
manufacturing production equipment and technologies. Daily
responsibilities vary and include operating label machine, hand
labeling and packaging manufactured goods.Available Shift:1st
Shift: 5:00AM- 1:30PM Position Responsibilities
- Ensures that all work is carried out in compliance with company
Safety Policies, current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and
Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Wears proper personal protective equipment and follows aseptic
procedures when gowning, de-gowning and working in the sterile and
- Reports any accidents, incidents and injuries or illnesses
immediately and notifies manager of any hazards, unsafe acts or
conditions in the workplace.
- Accurate completion of production documentation and all
appropriate logbooks. Maintains cleaning logs per SOP
- Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
- Excellent organization and time-management skills required.
Must be able to manage heavy workload and aggressive timelines in a
timely manner, prioritize and work under pressure.
- Cleaning, sanitization and disinfection of equipment required
- Works with Warehouse Department to ensure all components are
available ahead of time for production.
- Inspects all labeled finish good units to ensure proper
application of labels and placement.
- Review production schedule and allocates proper material to
packing lots. Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent work and education in a
related field, required.
- 6 months of experience working in a GMP the pharmaceutical
industry and within aseptic clean room environments.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully gown into aseptic
- Ability to handle sensitive information with a high degree of
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating
excellent time management and organization skills.
- Proficient in the use of standard Microsoft Office software
products, including Excel, Outlook, Word.
- Strong organizational skills with the proven ability to
- Works with a sense of urgency, while engaging and listening to
- Internal applicants must be in their current position 1 year
before they are eligible Physical Demands The physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with
disabilities to perform the described essential functions. While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to communicate effectively. The ability to see
distinctions in colors and shapes is also required. This position
is moderately active and requires standing and walking for the
duration of the shift. There is a high frequency of reaching over
your head and bending down throughout the duration of each
shift.Work Environment While performing the responsibilities of the
job, these work environment characteristics are representative of
the environment the job holder will encounter. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to
perform the essential functions of the job. This job operates in a
health care setting. This position requires frequent standing and
walking to storage shelve. While performing the duties of this
role, the employee will be exposed to light, noise. This job
operates in a manufacturing setting. This position requires:
- Spend Time Bending or Twisting the Body.
- Spend Time Kneeling, Crouching, Stooping, or Crawling.
- Spend Time Making Repetitive Motions.
- Spend Time Standing.
- Spend Time Using Your Hands to Handle, Control, or Feel
Objects, Tools, or Controls.
- Spend Time Walking and Running Safely.
- Cramped Work Space, Awkward Positions.
- Exposed to Contaminants.
- Extremely Bright or Inadequate Lighting.
- Sounds, Noise Levels Are Distracting or Uncomfortable.
- Very Hot or Cold Temperatures.
- Exposed to Hazardous Conditions.
- Exposed to Hazardous Equipment. Position Type and Expected
Hours of WorkThis position may occasionally flex between shifts
depending on business needs with occasional weekends. This position
requires completion of on-the-job training for a 1-2 month
period.Training Shift: 7:00AM - 3:30PM1st Shift: 5:00AM- 1:30PM
TravelNo travel is expected for this position. AAP/EEO Statement
ImprimisRx believes in creating long-term relationships by being
responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value to our
community of customers. Specifically, with our employees, we focus
on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent for our
business, challenging our people, demonstrating a "can-do" attitude
and fostering a collaborative and mutually supportive environment.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or
disability status.ImprimisRx is a drug-free workplace. Candidates
are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In
addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug
Keywords: ImprimisRx, Newark , Labeling/Packaging Associate 1st Shift, Other , Ledgewood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!