Company: Infosys Consulting
Location: Basking Ridge
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Principal Consultant -UX Design/ Product Design, Infosys
Do you continually ask, "Why?" "How? and "What?" to seek out the
facts and insights required to support your designs?
- Do you seek to understand problems before executing the
- Do you create designs and translate them into engaging
prototypes and design systems?If so, we want to speak with
you.Infosys Consulting, the management and technology consulting
unit of Infosys Ltd, is seeking seeks talented design professionals
to advocate for users and collaborate with cross-functional teams
while achieving business goals. Motivated UX Designer/Product
Designer Consultants seeking long-term growth and career-enhancing
opportunities will find both as part of our team of front-runners
in our Banking and Financial Services practice.
About the Role
As a PrincipalConsultant, you will work on strategic programs
dealing with complex, industry-specific requirements, while further
deepening knowledge in your respective area of specialization. You
will independently deliver high quality solutions and actively
build key client relationships.
- Engage in a holistic approach to understanding and considering
the overall user experience.
- Use research to confirm or disprove assumptions and validate
- Ideate design solutions in a variety of methods, including
napkin sketches, whiteboard, digital prototypes.
- Produce low-, high-fidelity designs that demonstrate a strong
knowledge of visual design principles, including layout,
typography, color theory, and visual hierarchy.
- Produce low-, high-fidelity prototypes that demonstrate a
strong knowledge of interaction design principles, including
functionality, error handling, user control, cognition, animation,
engagement and more.
- Present and justify design solution proposals to peers and
- Produce various design deliverables, including user and process
flows, wireframes, personas, empathy, and journey maps.
- Deconstruct designs into components to be leveraged in design
- Provide insights on new and emerging product design and product
development best practices and contribute to the development of
- Work with other practice members to support Infosys Consulting
thought leadership activities and develop innovative assets,
including differentiated points of view and methodologies
- Build social networks that enable knowledge and information
flow and stay abreast of market trends and how banks need to
- Prepare thought papers and participate in industry conferences
- Support business development activities ranging from leading or
contributing to proposals and developing propositions
- Develop market relevant points of view to generate and sustain
presence in the marketplace
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required
- Minimum 9 years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written
- Proven ability to lead projects, build strong and effective
- Strong UX, Interaction, and visual design skills
- Solid information and business architecture capabilities to
support creation of process flows, sitemaps, wireframes, journey
- Firm understanding of design thinking and ethnographic
- Ability to facilitate discussions, analyze and de-construct
problems, develop structured solutions and categorize challenges in
the project environment
- Highly motivated with strong analytical acumen and
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 80%, depending on
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are
encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time
- Live to within 2 hours' drive time or be willing to relocate to
one of the following Infosys hub offices / locations - Bridgewater,
NJ; Raleigh, NC; Boston, MA; New York City, NY
- Experience working in Sketch, Adobe XD and Creative Suite, and
InVision to produce designs and interactive prototypes.
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline or related
- Online portfolio with recent work.
- Ability to present prototype portfolio samples
- 3-5 years of experience in UX and product design
- Proven ability to deliver under tight deadlines and challenging
- Strong skills in design and prototyping tools such as Sketch,
Adobe XD and Creative Suite, InVision, Balsamiq Wireframes,
- Produce clear, user-centric designs across mobile, desktop,
web, and hardware endpoints.
- Contribute to all aspects of design, including requirement
defining, user research, workflow diagramming, and engineering
- Partner with developers, QA, and product managers to rapidly
iterate on designs based on user feedback, testing, and technology
- Knowledge of design system framework
About UsInfosys Consulting is a global management consulting firm
helping some of the world's most recognizable brands transform and
innovate. Our consultants are industry experts that lead complex
change agendas driven by disruptive technology. With offices in 20
countries and backed by the power of the global Infosys brand, our
teams help the C-suite navigate today's digital landscape to win
market share and create shareholder value for lasting competitive
advantage. To see our ideas in action, or to join a new type of
consulting firm, visit us at www.InfosysConsultingInsights.com.
EOE: Minorities / female / disability / veteran / sexual
orientation / gender identity / national origin
Keywords: Infosys Consulting, Newark , Principal-UX Design, Other , Basking Ridge, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!