Candidate Care Specialist
Company: Daiichi Sankyo
Location: Basking Ridge
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Join a Legacy of Innovation 110 Years and Counting!Daiichi
Sankyo Group is dedicated to the creation and supply of innovative
pharmaceutical therapies to improve standards of care and address
diversified, unmet medical needs of people globally by leveraging
our world-class science and technology. With more than 100 years of
scientific expertise and a presence in more than 20 countries,
Daiichi Sankyo and its 15,000 employees around the world draw upon
a rich legacy of innovation and a robust pipeline of promising new
medicines to help people. Under the Group's 2025 Vision to become a
"Global Pharma Innovator with Competitive Advantage in Oncology,"
Daiichi Sankyo is primarily focused on providing novel therapies in
oncology, as well as other research areas centered around rare
diseases and immune disorders.SummaryResponsible for coordinating
between recruiters and candidates, providing a high level of
customer service, and project coordination throughout the entire
recruiting process, to ensure candidates have a consistently
positive experience.ResponsibilitiesCandidate Experience:
- Represents Daiichi Sankyo and creates a differentiated
candidate experience as the primary point of contact through the
- Coordinates and schedules phone, on-site and video interviews
for potential candidates
- Coordinates candidate's travel for in-person and off-cite
candidate interviews and meetings
- Processes all candidate expenses in a timely manner
- Coordinates and reserves interview or meeting room space
required during the recruiting process
- Ensures the recruiting manager and recruiter are fully informed
about the latest status of each candidate
- Provides and assists with development of candidate recruiting
materials including interview guides, FAQ documents, directions to
DSI, and company and benefits overview
- Schedules candidate debrief meetings for internal and/or
external candidates with recruiters, key stakeholders and direct
- Greets and welcomes candidates in reception to escort to the
- Continuously looks for trends and areas of improvement in the
recruiting process and experience
- Meets or exceeds the time to fill and candidate experience
- Creates, posts and ensures accuracy of all job requisitions.
This includes review of the position number, job description, job
posting title, band, location sales territory, and hiring
- Creates offer letters and confirms that all relevant documents
are included relative to sign on bonus agreement, repayment
agreement, and relocation assistance, etc.
- Uploads all new hire documents into the candidate zone.
- Maintains and updates offer letter templates when changes are
requested by the recruiters.
- Reviews existing agency contracts and follows up with
recruiters for renewals. Adds new agency partners to the ATS as
- Collects all new hire paperwork, obtain start dates, generate
and submit the New Hire Data Input form to HRIS system.
- Communicates new hire orientation details to candidates,
recruiters, and appropriate hiring managers.
- Prepares and tracks sign-on bonuses, re-payment agreements, and
- Ensure all required new hire paperwork is completed in
accordance with company policy and Federal State Guidelines.
- Ensure new hire files are accurate and filed in a timely
- Act as Back-up to conduct new hire orientation.Background Check
- Ensure all DSI new hires successfully complete the background
and drug test process.
- The main point of contact with the vendor Account Manager, as
it pertains to daily transactions. Manage the Sales Credentialing
process and request background screenings and letters when
credentialing is required. Participates in processes related to the
annual exclusion and debarment re-screening process and ensures all
required consent forms are appropriately filed and accessible in
the employee files.Form I-9 Administration:
- Serve as the main point of contact for Candidates I9 Form,
responsible for the accuracy and timely submission. Audit forms as
they come in, contact the new hire if incorrectly
completedQualifications: Successful candidates will be able to meet
the qualifications below with or without a reasonable
accommodation.Education Qualifications (from an accredited college
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent preferredExperience
- 1 or More Years of experience in Talent Acquisition,
administrative and/or other related HR field preferred
- experience in talent acquisition for pharma and/or bio-tech
- experience in complex customer service preferredDaiichi Sankyo,
Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion,
national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any
other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Daiichi Sankyo, Newark , Candidate Care Specialist, Other , Basking Ridge, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!