AIOps Sales Specialist
Company: Broadcom Inc.
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Please Note:1. If you are a first time user, please create your
candidatelogin account before you apply for a job. (Click Sign In
> Create Account)2. If you already have a Candidate Account,
please Sign-In before you apply.Job Description:As a member of
Broadcom's software sales division, you will be a part of a newly
formed AIOps specialist sales team. This position is responsible
for driving adoption, growth and new sales of AIOps/NetOps
solutions into a defined set of existing Broadcom Software
customers. We're looking for experienced Account Directors with
domain expertise who want to make a formative impact in a
fast-paced, high-growth environment.Working together with the
technical team, you will be responsible for ensuring adoption,
up-selling, cross-selling, and delivering new AIOps customers in a
defined named account territory. You are the AIOps portfolio
point-of-contact for key accounts and are accountable for
delivering above quota sales performance in your region. You will
develop trusted relationships at the executive level, focusing on
the strategic nature of the partnership. This means that you have a
deep understanding of our product suites and are able to help
identify new opportunities.Responsibilities
- Apply your knowledge of the enterprise software AIOps industry,
market and competitive landscape, technology, product, and
processes to educate prospective and current customers on the
business value of Broadcom's AIOps offering.
- Scope, negotiate, and close contracts to exceed all bookings
and revenue targets.
- Establish access and create positive business relationships
with key executives and senior-level decision makers including the
Head of Operations, CIO, CTO, etc.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with key internal stakeholders
(Core Sales Team, Sales Engineering, Sales Operations, Product
Management & Marketing) to drive product adoption in target
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date account plans.
- Regular forecasting of business opportunities to Sales and
- Responsible for staying well-informed about product roadmap as
well as understanding the scenarios, features, and functions within
each of the products and how these are applied to address business
and technical problems. This includes interacting with Product
Management on an ongoing basis to stay updated.
- Coordinate requirements for proofs of concept (PoCs) with Sales
Engineers and Product Management.Qualifications
- 12+ years of sales experience in the software sales with at
least 5 years selling enterprise monitoring and management
- Consistently achieving quota
- Effectively articulate and present well in front of technical
and executive-level stakeholders.
- Desire to understand and evangelize AIOps and Observability
- Must be highly motivated, self-starter, possess a
positive-aggressive attitude, and have excellent organizational
- Devotion to continual personal sales development, customer
service, and follow-up.
- The ability to be flexible and work in a rapidly changing
environment is required.
- The ability to work with and navigate a variety of internal
groups.#LI-REMOTEBroadcom is proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. We will consider qualified applicants without regard to
race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, citizenship, disability status, medical
condition, pregnancy, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We will
also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
records consistent with local law.If you are located outside USA,
please be sure to fill out a home address as this will be used for
Keywords: Broadcom Inc., Newark , AIOps Sales Specialist, Other , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!