Company: Somerset Global Solutions
Posted on: June 21, 2022
The SharePoint Administrator will provide technical support and
guidance for all SharePoint, Teams, and Office 365-related issues,
policies, and security. This is a Hybrid Position.
- Provide support and direction to end-users and technical staff
on SharePoint-related issues including:
- Supporting and implementing business process automation, using
Nintex workflows, and data analytics.
- Providing one-on-one training and technical guidance to
end-users and stakeholders including authoring system and technical
documentation when necessary.
- Serving as liaison with clients and IT staff regarding
SharePoint and related Office 365 tools, participating in meetings
to ensure client needs are met.
- Planning, designing, and reviewing the implementation of system
automation, modifications and/or enhancements in the SharePoint
environment and making recommendations to management and/or
- Provide support and direction to staff on all Microsoft
Teams-related issues. This would include implementing collaboration
features leveraging Microsoft Teams and Office 365 Groups.MS Office
- Provide support and direction to technical staff regarding the
Office 365 environment and policies. This includes:
- Troubleshooting functional and technical incidents occurring
within Office 365 and consulting with Microsoft, if necessary, for
- Recommending and creating policies for SharePoint, Teams, and
MS Office applications regarding governance, security, and
- Configuring and supporting Office 365 online tools.
- Collaborate with technology and security groups on the adoption
of Microsoft Cloud-based security services and capabilities.
- Other Duties as required.
Keywords: Somerset Global Solutions, Newark , SharePoint Administrator, Other , Morristown, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!