Snack Bar Attendant
Company: Troon Golf, L.L.C.
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Flanders Golf Course is excited to announce the exceptional
career opportunity of Snack Bar Attendant. Qualified candidates
will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on
providing superior service for our guests.
Key Responsibilities of the Snack Bar Attendant:
* Ensures guests are attended to in a prompt, efficient and
* Prepares and serves food and beverage items.
* Maintains organized and clean work area.
* Controls inventory through conscientious use and careful
monitoring of all food beverage products.
* Receives deliveries of product from vendors and ensures proper
* Reports to department manager when supplies need to be
* Stocks and inventories products.
* Responds to customer questions regarding the general information
* Supplies support to food servers and beverage cart attendants to
ensure excellent service to members and guests.
* Maintains up-to-date knowledge of applicable state liquor laws
and standard operating procedures provided by the management.
* Communicates guest concerns or comments immediately to the
Director, Food and Beverage and Chef.
* Reviews schedule for changes, calendar of events and facility
activities on a daily basis.
* Processes snack bar purchases with point of sales (POS)
* Accountable for cash and check transactions.
* Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
* Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications of the Snack Bar Attendant:
* No Experience necessary but will train.
* Must be able to meet age requirement for serving alcohol and has
obtained Certified Food Handler's Card.
* Regular and reliable attendance.
* Experience using Point of Sales (POS) systems.
Keywords: Troon Golf, L.L.C., Newark , Snack Bar Attendant, Other , Flanders, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!