Biologics Account Representative
Company: Smith & Nephew
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Reporting to the area's Director of Sales, the Biologics Account
Representative is responsible for exceeding sales quota and growing
Biologics business, within assigned territory, by driving product
sales. The position requires the ability to assimilate and deliver
a high level of technical information as it relates to both
biologics and sports medicine products and to sell Smith & Nephew
Biologics products and their advantages over the competition.
Essential Job Functions:
* Convert key surgeons to Smith & Nephew Biologics techniques and
products by utilizing a high level of technical and surgical
knowledge and providing training opportunities through education
and programs such as labs and training courses. Profitably sell the
Biologics product lines and exceed a sales target for the product
group and targeted customers.
* Continuously assess the customer base to identify new business
opportunities. Develop a targeted sales strategy for each
identified opportunity and proactively ensure all leads are
followed up on appropriately. Quantify and target new business
opportunities and add to the customer base. Significantly grow the
business in low, mid, and high volume existing customers.
* Acquire an in-depth knowledge of the key products and competitor
offerings. Keep regularly up to date with clinical publications and
developments as they relate to the targeted product line.
* Focus on customer satisfaction as a high priority. Provide
technical advice to customers to ensure optimum use of our products
to maximize surgeon satisfaction and patient outcomes.
* Work closely with Market Managers and Clinical Specialists to
evaluate new products in the procedure specific category and to
target and sell to key national surgeons. Provide timely feedback
to marketing on any product performance issues. Attend key shows
and educational events as a champion of Smith & Nephew
* Self-Directed and Self-Motivated
* Planning and Organizational Skills
* Learning Agility
* Results Orientation/Achievement
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* A minimum of 4 years direct sales experience with 2 years within
a medical/hospital environment preferred.
* Experience with selling technology and/or capital products to
multiple call points in the hospital, including surgeons, nursing,
administration, facilities, bio-med and information systems
* Demonstrated success in achieving quota year over year
Smith+Nephew provides equal employment opportunities to applicants
and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status, or disability.
Keywords: Smith & Nephew, Newark , Biologics Account Representative, Other , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!