Big Data Architect
Company: Hire Digital
Posted on: May 14, 2022
A multinational client is looking for a Big Data Architect to
ensure the client's technological infrastructure operates
seamlessly in support of their business objectives.
- Develop and implement data pipelines that extract, transform,
and load data into an information product that helps to inform the
organization in reaching strategic goals.
- Work on ingesting, storing, processing, and analyzing large
- Create scalable and high-performance web services for tracking
- Translate complex technical and functional requirements into
- Investigate and analyze alternative solutions to data storing,
processing, etc. to ensure the most streamlined approaches are
- Expertise in ETL methodology of Data Extraction,
Transformation, and Load processing in corporate-wide ETL solution
design using Data Stag.
- Understanding of data warehousing and data modeling
- Knowledge of industry-wide analytical and visualization tools
(Tableau and R).
- Strong data engineering skills on the Azure Cloud Platform are
- Knowledge of core Java, Linux, SQL, and any scripting
- Good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude.
About Hire Digital
Hire Digital helps enterprises and growth companies build and
enhance their digital capabilities with a world-class network of
digital marketers, developers, and designers. We have enabled
companies like Philips, 3M, Roche, AXA, Unilever, and many more to
reduce overheads and boost efficiency.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Hire Digital, Newark , Big Data Architect, Other , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!