Senior Client Executive- Payer
Company: Change Healthcare Inc.
Posted on: May 14, 2022
The Sr. Client Executive, Payer (SCE) position will focus on
developing long-term relationships within the portfolio of assigned
customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders
within each customer. Additionally, the position will require the
ability to analyze operations, organizational challenges, and
identify opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness
of the products/solutions in use. This role's focus is to ensure we
are meeting and exceeding customer's needs and expectations. The
SCE manages oversees a sizeable book of our larger, accounts.
What will by my duties and responsibilities in this job?
* Establishes productive, professional relationships with key
personnel at multiple levels within assigned customer accounts.
* Help clients succeed with our products, develop a vision for how
the product can be used, proactively identify potential issues that
could hamper success, and ensure that the appropriate Change
Healthcare resources are working to resolve these issues.
* Identify opportunities for up- selling within the portfolio and
cross-selling new products across Change Healthcare, selling add-on
services, and laying the foundation for sales success.
* Meets assigned goals for vertical, revenue retention, reference
ability and growth in assigned accounts.
* Leads collaborative planning process, monthly and/or quarterly
business reviews; chairs implementation steering committees and
support the development of mutual performance objectives, financial
targets, and critical milestones with clients.
* Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on
an ongoing basis.
* Drive reference ability in the client base.
What are the requirements needed for this position?
* Minimum of 7+ years progressive healthcare payor account
management preference experience in clinical applications
* Bachelor's degree in related area of study or equivalent
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
* Proven track record of successful management, service and/or
revenue retention activities for complex customers or projects
* Preferred experience working with large managed care
organizations or large integrated care delivery systems
* Professional and effective communication skills required
including comfort with conversations that create clarity and
improve collaboration at all levels within complex and diverse
* Highly organized and capable of driving multiple projects to
* Successful track record of working as a part of dynamic,
fast-paced and growing teams that are results oriented and
* Effective analytical, problem-solving and decision-making
* Experience with Excel, CRM tools, and Net Promoter Score
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this
* General office demands
How much should I expect to travel?
* You will be required to travel 50%.
* Current State: We are all working virtual/remote now.
* Territory: MD, DC, PA, NY, NJ, PA, DE, CT, VA, ME
* Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to
qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own
personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated,
increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety,
and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, we
require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior
to beginning employment and we may require periodic testing for
certain roles. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19
vaccination as an essential job function. Change Healthcare adheres
to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19
vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information
from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or
veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination
protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at
https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your
application for employment, please contact us by sending an email
to email@example.com with "Applicant
requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs
submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change
Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you
acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare's
Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the
Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts
pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with
federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: Change Healthcare Inc., Newark , Senior Client Executive- Payer, Other , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!