Client Executive Business Markets
Location: Basking Ridge
Posted on: May 12, 2022
When you join Verizon Verizon is one of the world's leading
providers of technology and communications services, transforming
the way we connect across the globe. We're a diverse network of
people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future.
Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of
technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we
are moving the world forward - and you can too. Dream it. Build it.
Do it here.What you'll be doing... Your c-suite customers need
solutions to help run more efficiently and more secure so they can
achieve their global goals. You will uncover their most pressing
challenges, whether it is helping them protect their information to
make it more secure, cloud computing, or tailored network solutions
to increase efficiency-we can help. The full portfolio of our
enterprise services will be in your toolkit to craft an unbeatable
solution to address the most pressing client needs. You'll use your
energy and expertise to develop and deliver unique packages that
won't just satisfy your clients, but delight them.
- Developing existing business and new high-level client
- Understanding client needs and tailoring custom solutions
through consultative selling.
- Responding to RFPs, making compelling business cases, and
contracting for work.
- Collaborating with internal and external partners from sale
- Streamlining processes and effectively handling sales
activities and forecasting.
- Managing client and internal expectations.
- Being the specialist on our enterprise offerings and knowing
what the competition is doing.Join Verizon today and be eligible
for a $10,000 sign-on bonus!*Where you'll be working...In this
hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work
from home and assigned office days set by your manager.What we're
looking for... You're the type of person who sees the big picture
and looks to make the biggest impact possible. You're comfortable
working and communicating with all types of people, and they listen
to you-and you know how to translate the benefits of technology
into easy to understand business language. You have an intense
drive to succeed, and help others around you to be at their best as
well. You know your success depends upon your client's
success.You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.Even better if
you have one or more of the following:
- A degree.
- Sold complex technical solutions and/or systems integration
sales. Ideally, strategic solutions.
- Met challenging sales goals.
- Managed multiple projects and deals under tight timelines.
- Cultivated strong trusting customer relationships at executive
levels.If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we
encourage you to apply even if you don't meet every "even better"
qualification listed above.*This role may be eligible for a $10,000
sign-on bonus, paid after three months of employment, subject to
the terms and conditions of the bonus agreement (internal employees
are not eligible).Additional requirements:
- Willingness to travel up to approximately 25% of the time.
- Valid driver's license.Equal Employment Opportunity We're proud
to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees'
differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and
Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us
stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive
environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of
belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and
empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check
out our page to learn more.COVID-19 Vaccination RequirementVerizon
requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon
provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal
requirements (e.g., for medical, religious, or state law recognized
Keywords: Verizon, Newark , Client Executive Business Markets, Other , Basking Ridge, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!