Company: Performance Matters Associates
Posted on: January 17, 2022
Washington National Insurance Company's largest American
marketing partner, PMA USA, is looking for the right individuals
who have the desire to earn a good living, work a flexible schedule
and help hundreds of our clients and their employees by educating,
advising and servicing them to improve their quality of life.
This is a business-to-business sales position helping employers by
providing affordable Employer-Sponsored Benefit plans as well as
offering world class supplemental and life insurance products to
You will be working with our currently contracted school district,
local government, and small business accounts, re-opening dormant
accounts as well as developing new accounts.
- Ability to network and work with business owners, CEOs,
- Successfully develop and deploy sales and marketing strategies
with clients and prospects.
- Demonstrate technical knowledge necessary to communicate our
- Demonstrate ability to identify and overcome sales obstacles on
a prospect-specific basis.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and innovation based on
knowledge of the market, carriers and products, including
understanding of important technical/financial issues.DESIRED
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The ideal candidate for this position is an enthusiastic,
career-minded, self-motivated individual with a proven record of
professionalism and success in fast-paced environments. The
individual selected will receive comprehensive sales training along
with dependable home office support to grow his/her own business
and realize the unlimited growth potential unique to the employee
benefits industry and to PMA USA as a leader in the national
We looking for:
- Motivated and goal-oriented individuals
- A professional presence and demeanor
- A dedication to customer service
- The ability to travel in state
- Experience with prospecting, networking and/or new business
- A passion for making a difference in the community
- Stable work history
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Coachable and competitive spirit
- Ability to earn client trust along with excellent relationship
management skillsAt PMA USA, we offer very rich performance-based
compensation plan that includes an aggressive commission structure,
monthly and yearly bonus, residual and renewal income for the life
of a policy, and world-class travel experiences offered to annual
top performers. Our team culture supports Positive Daily
Experiences, Work-Life Balance, Fun and Success.
Submit your application with your resume for consideration.
Keywords: Performance Matters Associates, Newark , Account Executive, Other , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!