Office Systems Associate 2
Company: Konica Minolta
Posted on: January 17, 2022
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune
1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America 's Best Large
Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud,
mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the
products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work
possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and
solutions help companies around the world move information faster,
improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate
the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads
the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company
with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate
co-workers.Position ObjectiveKonica Minolta currently has an
exciting opportunity for an Office Systems Associate II!Essential
- Performs full range of on-site maintenance and repairs on
assigned products to include technical diagnostics, break/fix,
installation, removal and customer call assistance.
- Manages territory, inventory and customer relationships, along
with maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Successful completion of training classes and effective
servicing of those products, requests assistance when necessary to
meet customer demands and for reoccurring issues.
- Develops territory and inventory management skills with
assistance to provide cost effective service to our customers.
- Follows proper call handling procedures while maintaining the
minimum call per day average.
- Shows measurable progress in technical abilities,
troubleshooting techniques and productivity.
- Establishes an up-to-date file of service manuals, part books
and other service literature using the laptop issued to them and
develops familiarity with contents.
- Maintains and manages tool kit, supplies, and accurate
inventory for assigned territory.
- Responsible for maintaining a -trunk stock - inventory with a
value over and above $1000.
- Maintains effective relationships with customer and fellow
- Provides sales support as required (i.e. advising sales on
problems accounts, service leads).
- Accurately and timely completion of invoices and expense
- Must follow the policies and procedures set forth by Konica
Minolta.Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Working knowledge of computer systems such as Microsoft, Apple
and common network problems.
- Must possess electrical/mechanical aptitude.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver 's
- Position requires use of personal car which is eligible for
vehicle maintenance compensation program.
- Must be able to travel locally on a daily basis to various
- Ability to use appropriate technology for the position (i.e.
handheld computer, phone, laptop).
- Must have excellent daily time management skills and be capable
of prioritizing activities and schedule to obtain effective
- Ability to work independently at a customer site.
- Must work well with customers and exhibit professional
appearance and demeanor at all times.Experience, Educational Reqts
- Minimum of High School diploma or GED required, Technical
School training preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience related to technical/repair of business
- Certified in A+ or equivalent training required.Konica Minolta
Offers: - -
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental,
vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge
technology and workflow solutions.
-Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the
Workplace of the Future. -
-Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin,
sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender
identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital
status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status
or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Konica Minolta, Newark , Office Systems Associate 2, Other , Morristown, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!