Regulatory Affairs Labeling Associate
Company: Torrent Pharma Inc.
Location: Basking Ridge
Posted on: January 15, 2022
*This role is fully onsite 5 days/week in our Basking Ridge, NJ
- Coordinate labeling projects to ensure regulatory compliance
- Provide guidance to team members on labeling regulations and
- Carry out project deliverables such as initiating, reviewing and
implementing label creation/updates with extreme attention to
- Provide regular updates regarding labeling projects to cross
functional departments to facilitate coordination for project
- Forge relationships with thought leaders in their respective
departments to enhance understanding of process needs
- Participation in project management meetings as the Clinical
Development Operations representative
- Responsible for the creation of pharmaceutical labeling
drafts/Final for submission to FDA based on Reference Listed Drug
labeling, FDA requirements and Client requirements.
- Responsible for the creation of labeling in SPL ( X-forms) and
- Responsible for working with outside vendors for creation of
labeling proofs and ensuring accuracy of final labeling.
- Responsible for managing and tracking the review process for
labeling pieces to ensure timely submissions to FDA
- Responsible for identifying changes needed for FDA approved
labeling including updates to Reference Listed Drug, USP updates
and updates for new Regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for maintenance of all labeling files in accordance
with internal procedures
- Ability to function well under pressure and balance multiple
- Dedicated, detail-oriented focus in project initiation and
- Skills in project management concepts and software
- Must have ability to take and follow directions. Familiarity with
FDA Labeling guidelines (21 CFR) required.
- Must possess excellent communication and organizational skills,
be a team player and flexible to work as per the priority
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, including but not
limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Knowledge of global medical device labeling requirements
- Experience with translation activities
Torrent Pharma Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Torrent Pharma Inc., Newark , Regulatory Affairs Labeling Associate, Other , Basking Ridge, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!