Company: Workonomics LLC
Posted on: January 15, 2022
At Workonomics, hiring talent is our talent!
We are currently looking for a dynamic and personable Account
Executive to join our team. As the in-house Account Executive, you
will find business opportunities and manage customer relationships.
You'll be directly responsible for the preservation and expansion
of our customer base.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in B2B sales. We expect the
Account Executive to be a reliable professional, with superior
customer service skills, that is able to balance customer
orientations and a results-driven approach.
The overarching goal for the Account Executive is to identify
opportunities with prospects and new clients and build them into
long-term, profitable relationships.
Day-to-day duties include: meeting with clients to assess needs,
sharing client order details with internal staff, confirming that
client orders are satisfied, and helping to facilitate a positive
working relationship with all employees.
Compensation includes a weekly, flat base, plus commission. Base
salary is commensurate with experience. Responsibilities
- Develop and execute a strategy to enhance sales and
- Build business relationships with decision-makers.
- Build market awareness of Workonomics through participation in
local and/or regional industry events, organizations, and
- Performs strategic cold calls both over the phone and in
- Track your progress in the company database.
- Identify potential accounts and work diligently to introduce
the company's services to key decision-makers.
- Develop solid business relationships with the various
decision-makers and influencers, of all levels, at each targeted
- Understand each targeted customer's business model, map their
organization and identify their staffing needs.
- Provide consistent and timely follow-up communication and
action steps after every sales call.
- Collaborate on sales strategies with upper management.
- Follow trends and other changes within accounts and the
industry, as well as anticipate the needs of future and current
- Bachelor's degree preferred with at least 3 years of B2B sales
or account executive experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and various ATS
- Ability to harness financial data to inform decisions
If you are goal-driven, have a positive attitude, and are a team
player, you are encouraged to apply today!
Keywords: Workonomics LLC, Newark , Account Executive, Other , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!