System Architect (IoT experience required)
Company: Robert Half Technology
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Title: System Architect, IoTLocation: Morristown, NJ (Hybrid
work model)Industry: Manufacturing / MobilitySalary: up to around
$160k base salary plus 20-30% bonus, 401k, health benefits, etc
(Based on Experience) Job Responsibilities:
- Architect and help develop technical solutions for elevator and
escalator products (components / subsystems including system
- Define technical requirements for a new cellular IoT Gateway
and Digital products.
- Lead projects for the existing IoT Gateways and new
developments in the pipeline applying Agile Product Development
- Ensure code compliance to applicable standards (ASME A17.1,
FCC, and FCC part 15)
- Ensure Cyber Security compliance IEC 62443.
- Review technical solutions of our international R&D sites
and external companies
- Propose / support activities of efficiency improvement and best
- Lifecycle management for existing install base of two IoT
cellular gateway platforms.
- Oversee the SW development team ensuring full operational
readiness of the team, proposing actions to improve / maintain
know-how and personal skills Requirements:
- System Architect with ten or more years of experience designing
embedded and server-based Linux/Unix systems throughout the full SW
- 7+ years of experience architecting, designing and developing
cellular IoT solutions.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate experience in
drafting initial concept documentation, preparing requirements and
design specifications, overseeing and possibly executing SW
development, system and unit testing, deployment on target systems
and follow through for maintenance release cycles for embedded IoT
- In addition, the candidate must demonstrate a high level of
competence with industry design and development platforms. These
can be Unix/Linux based and from the Atlassian toolchain.
- Problem solving skills will be key to the candidates success
for the areas of software development, simulation, bug fixes, and
- Device certification (FCC,EMC, CTIA, IEC, ASME) and onboarding
with Telecom providers.
- A key characteristic for success will be the individuals
ability to take the initiate projects, identify market gaps, raise
awareness of product deficiencies and pursue solutions in areas
outside the scope of directly assigned tasks.
- Target environments: UNIX, Linux (Debian, Ubuntu,),
- Languages/Programming: Python, C/C++/ C# ( C++14, QT, Visual
C++ 6.0,), .NET, HTML, Java, Java Script, CGI, XML, scripting
(Korn, Bash, C, PERL), UML.
- Cellular Solution Development: Freeswitch or other CODEC
packages, SLIC management, VOIP, VOLTE, 3G, 4G technologies.
- Networking: TCP/IP, UDP, SCTP, FTP, SFTP, Telnet, SSH, Software
- Software Tools: Kdevelop, QT Designer, PCMS/PVCS, Buggit,
InfoSYS, CVS, Adobe PhotoShop, GIMP, and FontForge.
- by Jobble
Keywords: Robert Half Technology, Newark , System Architect (IoT experience required), Other , Morristown, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!