Machine Operator - Second Shift 77329732
Posted on: November 19, 2021
ABB is the number one manufacturer of electrification products
in North America with a 125-year history of providing innovation
and customer focused solutions for connecting and protecting
electrical systems, as well as a unique differentiated medium
voltage offering.Your responsibilities
- Operate heated molding presses to mold and cure products.
- Inspect each piece for cosmetic flaws; use light to inspect
interior of work pieces.
- Trim excess flash from product using a scalpel or grinding tool
- Remove molded pieces from press upon completion of cycle,
remove tooling from work pieces.
- Follow job Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs) complete and
document production record.
- What we offer: $16.00 per hour starting rate.
- 3:30pm - 12:00am shift hours with competitive shift
- Benefits start Day 1.
- New employee training in the safe operation of equipment.Your
- High School diploma/GED is preferred, but not required.
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that would
permit them to work for ABB in the US.
- Prior manufacturing experience not required.
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs and perform push/pull
functions.Pay: $17/hrMore about usWe look forward to receiving your
application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another
look at our website www.abb.com.Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action at ABBABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity
(EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the
workplace.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry,
religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family
medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more
information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please
visit the following
an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer,
applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a
particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at
1-888-694-7762.Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a
disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable
or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a
result of your disability. You may request reasonable
accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at
1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to US-AskHR@abb.com. Resumes
and applications will not be accepted in this
Keywords: ABB, Newark , Machine Operator - Second Shift 77329732, Other , Hackettstown, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!