ORDER SELECTOR- Newark, NJ
Posted on: November 17, 2021
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what
they're doing!We're committed to bringing passion and customer
focus to the business.--Travel the U.S. as an Order Selector with
FHI*Please note, this is a travel position, not local* Become a
part of our nationwide database of experienced warehouse
professionals.----Order Selectors are needed for traveling
positions across the continental US.---- We--offer competitive
hourly wages, and the opportunity to work with an elite team of
warehouse professionals gaining notoriety as the best value in
warehouse services. --Candidates must be able to travel and be
available to deploy at notice for immediate travel to
projects.------Selector Duties and Requirements:Warehouse Order
Selectors are responsible for building customer orders in a timely
and accurate fashion. Selectors receive direction on the orders
they are tasked with and are then responsible for physically
lifting each case of product and stacking the product on a pallet.
The Warehouse selector is required to select customer pallets and
operates a double pallet jack. A representative list of duties,
responsibilities, and performance expectations is as follows:
- At least 6 months of Order Selection experience in a fast-paced
setting is required.--
- Promote and practice FHI---s Value of safety -- always.
- Relocate an average product case weight of approximately 20
pounds to 50 pounds from pallet to pallet.
- You will be expected to maintain a competitive average
throughput. Throughput is defined as your total cases selected by
the total hours worked.
- You will be required to maintain an aggressive quality and
accuracy standard to ensure that the customer is given the highest
- Overtime and Holiday work is mandatory.
- Must commit to a minimum of 6-8 weeks on every assignment
- Vocollect, voice selection, RF scanner experience a plus
- Pay starts at $20/hr
- Paid travel and transportation to and from projects
- Hotel (single occupancy) provided
- $40 day per-diem
- Advancement opportunities DISCLAIMER:--Federal law requires all
employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all
persons hired to work in the United States. This employer
participates in E-Verify.--DISCLAIMER:----La Ley Federal le exige a
todos los empleadores que verifiquen la identidad y elegibilidad de
empleo de toda persona contratada para trabajar en los Estados
Unidos.--Equal Opportunity EmployerIf you like wild growth and
working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your
career with us!
Keywords: FHI, Newark , ORDER SELECTOR- Newark, NJ, Other , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!