Data Test Engineer
Company: CGI Group, Inc.
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Data Test Engineer
CGI is seeking to hire a senior Data Test Engineer with prior
Banking experience to test products in multiple domains such as
core and retail banking. This role must be located at one of the
following locations: Knoxville, TN; Wayne, NJ; or Tampa, FL.
Your future duties and responsibilities
This role is responsible for data testing, performance improvement;
and bringing value add and market understanding to client
• Finding defects and collaborating with cross functional and
technical teams to offer data driven competitive solutions.
• Provide real time support to data and product related queries to
support business and technical teams
• Provide data solutions, tools, and capabilities to enable
• Perform data analytics and reporting to generate insights and
guide business decisions
• Provide guidance to partner teams by establishing data
dictionaries, data mapping and data patterns
• Work with different testing teams to perform diagnostic
analytics, prescriptive analytics, and descriptive analytics
• Use industry tools such as Alteryx and Power BI to generate
metrics and develop dashboards for insights and data
• Test algorithms to automate data reconciliation, data cleansing
and data wrangling logics
• Data automation using Python is good to have.
• Agile testing process, test strategy planning and implementation,
test execution monitoring and reporting.
• BI Reports testing, UI testing and database testing.
• Interact with BAs and LOB as needed
• Creating/analyzing simple to complex SQL.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Candidates with Hadoop Big Data testing /ETL Data testing
hands-on experience preferred.
• Should have exposure to Toad, Hive, Toad Data point etc.,
• Min of 3 years of Experience in core and retail banking
• Min of 6 years of experience in Defect Management/tracking
• Team Oriented, client facing skills, able to collaborate with
• Min of 5 years of Quantitative analysis experience
• Min of 5 years of Master Data Testing - Strong
• Min of 5 years Big data platforms - Proficient
• Min of 5 years Data Management - Strong
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
• 5 years of Selenium - Strong
• 5 years of experience : Test Complete, Qmetry, UFT, QTP
• 5 years of Lightning Component Framework, Apex Experience
• 5 years of Visualforce Data Testing Experience
Minimum Education Required:
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $75,000-$140,000*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work
Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary
range must be posted for all positions where the work may be
performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith
salary range will only apply where this described position will be
performed in the state, and should not be considered the
compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals "members" to reinforce that all
who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the
challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class
company. CGI's benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan
(SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions
made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits,
medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency
coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a
529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool,
lifestyle management programs and more
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital
transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of
this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering
our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our
professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards
that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of
ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and
business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex,
religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status,
disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran
status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression,
familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any
other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals
with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job
in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance
mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to
reference the requisition number of the position in which you are
interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate
recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email
address is only to be used for those individuals who need an
accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or
those that do not include a requisition number will not be
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click
here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and
transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the
ability to successfully complete a background investigation.
Background investigation components can vary dependent upon
specific assignment and/or level of US government security
clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified
applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with
all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against
employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with
CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
- Test Case / Script Development
- Analytical Thinking
- Big Data
- Defect management
- Master Data Management
Keywords: CGI Group, Inc., Newark , Data Test Engineer, Other , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!